Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR is that compassion or something else? (Page 4)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
You remember his words to akash about payal?

" samne wale ko lagna nahin chahiye ,tum yeh deal karne keliye desperate ho...apne terms mey karo...

...so i think ...arnav is desperate for Kushi...but he does not want to show it...but he is going to get her in his terms...without her realising that he wants her badly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keshriya

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Originally posted by Shahu

I dont believe this.People have complains .SO many complains.
He is not only going to love her if he drools on her.Hint ?? If he loves her he will love her even if she doesnt look pretty.

Yes. Complaints BECAUSE we love ASR. At least I do. Ferociously.
And when he refuses to acknowledge HIS girl all decked up looking extraordinarily pretty with her hair OPEN, for Goodness's sakes, I'll lovingly smack him on his head and tell him to FOCUS!
Just wait. He is going to  drool when she will be dancing.But still I dont think he should have drooled and rabba ved with her at that time.He was way too worried about how he is going face her family and also he felt guilty..
About loving ASR ?? Then I do too immensely Embarrassed.But I guess my love is kind of different.I never have any complains against him LOL.Just like him the way he is.

Why is everyone assuming that I want him to drool and do a 3 min Rabba Ve at every opportunity? I don't! I want him to acknowledge that the woman of his dreams is looking particularly pretty!!! Like he did when he saved her from the toota phoota building/guest house! Now THAT was a bigger issue than the La break up! They were on the verge of DEATH, for Lord's sakes!!! But did he ignore the hair? No! He took a 3 SECOND break to NOTICE the friggin hair!!!
It doesn't have to take the whole frikking hoopla to give us that kinda scene. Barun Sobti is an amaaazing performer! He could do a full blown rabba ve in 1 second with his eyes alone! And that too without any BG music!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

humhemeghnacraziefan

humhemeghna Groupbie
humhemeghna
humhemeghna

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

He is not only going to love her if he drools on her.Hint ?? If he loves her he will love her even if she doesnt look pretty.

And when he refuses to acknowledge HIS girl all decked up looking extraordinarily pretty with her hair OPEN, for Goodness's sakes, I'll lovingly smack him on his head and tell him to FOCUS!
Just wait. He is going to  drool when she will be dancing.But still I dont think he should have drooled and rabba ved with her at that time.He was way too worried about how he is going face her family and also he felt guilty..
About loving ASR ?? Then I do too immensely Embarrassed.But I guess my love is kind of different.I never have any complains against him LOL.Just like him the way he is.

Why is everyone assuming that I want him to drool and do a 3 min Rabba Ve at every opportunity? I don't! I want him to acknowledge that the woman of his dreams is looking particularly pretty!!! Like he did when he saved her from the toota phoota building/guest house! Now THAT was a bigger issue than the La break up! They were on the verge of DEATH, for Lord's sakes!!! But did he ignore the hair? No! He took a 3 SECOND break to NOTICE the friggin hair!!!
It doesn't have to take the whole frikking hoopla to give us that kinda scene. Barun Sobti is an amaaazing performer! He could do a full blown rabba ve in 1 second with his eyes alone! And that too without any BG music!

ROFLROFLROFLROFLLMAO
I always thought that scene was soapish...you called it sister. (Sidebar- I would have killed to be the one being rescued)
ROFL

Shahu

-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Yea, I too kinda hoped there will be something between ArHi especially when ASR sees Khushi in her new look.. just a lovey-dovey eye lock would have sufficed and then the scene could have continued as it was..!
Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@Shahu Ok.I get what you wanted.Maybe his mind was just too preoccupied.Thats the only reason I can come up with.Or else blame the Cvs !LOL

The CVs. And the stupid director. Majorly pissed off at them.Angry

They are changing my ASR into a bumbling buffoon!
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Khushi gives gift to Arnav using her left hand and not right (why!!!) and screen focus on her ringless finger.. (Why!!) Arnav (last couple of scenes) has tried to read Khushi (problem with her fiance), etc., by just looking at her.. So did he notice this, was that why he looked at the gift after she left..  Arnav always first expresses his feelings to Lavanya thinking it is Khushi.. was the last scene just that??? Wonder.!!!! Did he mis-understand (and feel soft) that Khushi broke her engagement just the way he did after realizing her feelings?????
Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

No matter how much he wants her to be his..to forever lay claims on...right now, he knows that she is engaged to another guy...and somewhere he knows he has to make his heart accept that.   Hence the constant struggle between his heart and mind...with the MIND winning most of the times!!

I agree with you 100%.

Edited by Sunshine25 - 18 December 2011 at 7:19am

RadheKrish1

Sunshine25 Senior Member
Sunshine25
Sunshine25

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Edited by Sunshine25 - 18 December 2011 at 7:21am

Go to top