Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

ASR is that compassion or something else? (Page 3)

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadheKrish1

Originally posted by Shahu

Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

I dont believe this.People have complains .SO many complains.
He is not only going to love her if he drools on her.Hint ?? If he loves her he will love her even if she doesnt look pretty.

Yes. Complaints BECAUSE we love ASR. At least I do. Ferociously.
And when he refuses to acknowledge HIS girl all decked up looking extraordinarily pretty with her hair OPEN, for Goodness's sakes, I'll lovingly smack him on his head and tell him to FOCUS!

He is focusing bc he thinks she is engaged plus she was showing happiness regarding La-ASR's engagement-what was he to do? One thing at a time-he wants to be fair with La even if it is too late-he respects her  and Khusshi to not mix them up and is givin attention where it is needed. I felt that when they came face to face ASR had a lot going on and was sad and preoccupied plus Khushi being bubbly for his happiness did not help.

They are both going through a tough time-period!

I couldn't care less about La. I think that's my problem.
IF ASR had been preoccupied with thoughts of a person I liked (not that I don't like La, I just like Khushi more!), then I MIGHT have understood his oblivion to Khushi's make over!
Damn, but this La is turning to be a nuisance!

Also I love ASR more. Arnav always comes second. I believe Arnav is the one going on and on with his "I'm sorrys" to La.

I want my ASR back. The scowling, fuming, angry, mad at the world ASR.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MalmseyRadheKrish1Juicee_Sushie

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malmsey_79

Originally posted by TeleFan

I must say I am abit perplexed with the last couple of episodes. Granted the man has started to feel thanks to Kushi.. But for a guy who did not acknowledge La existence properly till he realised he does not love her and should not get married.. He seems to be in a sea of emotions.. I expected him to be remorseful.. But when he saw kushi there was not the slightest hint of a spark.. I would have expected him to at least acknowledge her presence with a bit more warmth.
What are the cv's trying to show?
Mixed emtions here..

I'm so glad there are people in this post who agree with your assessment. I mean fair enuf Khushi's influence has woken some sense of compassion in the guy but it all seems misdirected. 

I read in another post where they reckon that the tension and guilt in relation to his break with La is what caused him to not go in his Rabba-Trance when he saw her. And that we should appreciate the fact that his guilty conscience is causing him to act all charitable of La's feelings. 

Oh C'mon...as if!!! What about all the times he has acted abominably with Khushi huh? Note to self...just breathe and let this go. I'll revisit that if his attitude doesn't improve there.

Plus, it's not like he had to go into a trance...a slight hesitation or a double take at the ethereal vision that was Khushi woouldn't have gone astray. Some form of "subconscious" acknowledgement of the fact that the love of his life was standing in front of him looking more glorious then ever, would've satisfied!

Instead, the stooopid fool has to go all OTT touchy feely with La. I still like La but boy Arnavji...you're makin it very hard to watch.

If its about showing what name they can give the the Arnav and La pyaar...then I'd rather not know. I've been tuning in to see Arnav and Khushi ki kahaani not Arnav and his harem!

Can I say I Love you? For writing this post? Big smile
I LOVE YOU! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Malmsey

MarkZingerBurgr IF-Dazzler
MarkZingerBurgr
MarkZingerBurgr

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

He's being TOO compassionate. Tone it down, ASR. It's not your style. I prefer you sadistic and staring at Khushi, and Khushi ONLY!

vvv true..
Malmsey Senior Member
Malmsey
Malmsey

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I must say I am abit perplexed with the last couple of episodes. Granted the man has started to feel thanks to Kushi.. But for a guy who did not acknowledge La existence properly till he realised he does not love her and should not get married.. He seems to be in a sea of emotions.. I expected him to be remorseful.. But when he saw kushi there was not the slightest hint of a spark.. I would have expected him to at least acknowledge her presence with a bit more warmth.
Mixed emtions here..

I'm so glad there are people in this post who agree with your assessment. I mean fair enuf Khushi's influence has woken some sense of compassion in the guy but it all seems misdirected. 

I read in another post where they reckon that the tension and guilt in relation to his break with La is what caused him to not go in his Rabba-Trance when he saw her. And that we should appreciate the fact that his guilty conscience is causing him to act all charitable of La's feelings. 

Oh C'mon...as if!!! What about all the times he has acted abominably with Khushi huh? Note to self...just breathe and let this go. I'll revisit that if his attitude doesn't improve there.

Plus, it's not like he had to go into a trance...a slight hesitation or a double take at the ethereal vision that was Khushi woouldn't have gone astray. Some form of "subconscious" acknowledgement of the fact that the love of his life was standing in front of him looking more glorious then ever, would've satisfied!

Instead, the stooopid fool has to go all OTT touchy feely with La. I still like La but boy Arnavji...you're makin it very hard to watch.

If its about showing what name they can give the the Arnav and La pyaar...then I'd rather not know. I've been tuning in to see Arnav and Khushi ki kahaani not Arnav and his harem!

I LOVE YOU! Big smile

Hehe... Aww Shucks Embarrassed 
Thank YOU Shahu as well...for understanding the emotions behind it!

I'll take the love where I get it because Arnav tho mujhe pyaar nahin karte or karne waala hai. *sigh* Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahu

imaan Senior Member
imaan
imaan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

u r right cv has mixed up all emotions...

Shahu Goldie
Shahu
Shahu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Mixed emtions here..

I LOVE YOU! Big smile

Hehe... Aww Shucks Embarrassed 
Thank YOU Shahu as well...for understanding the emotions behind it!

I'll take the love where I get it because Arnav tho mujhe pyaar nahin karte or karne waala hai. *sigh* Day Dreaming

Arnav ki khushi ka koi tikhana nahin. Tongue In the most literal sense. LOL

If Arnav goes back to staring at Khushi without blinking, along with a romantic BG music and holding/grabbing her at every opportunity, I'm calling him all kinds of cheat! Cheating on LA, more like!
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achava11

Originally posted by GayuArnav

LOL! I guess he is having second thoughts of leaving his EX gf lavanya LOL ROFL 

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I too felt so..remember he said to LA in the beginning ..u don't need to..something on those lines and then stopped!OuchLOL LOL I am now sure that LA will be brought back!
   OMG ! Your're soo right!! I just realized that he said ," You don't have to"... It's so frustratinggg!!! WHY are they ruining the story !! ?
sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

He's being TOO compassionate. Tone it down, ASR. It's not your style. I prefer you sadistic and staring at Khushi, and Khushi ONLY!

I too prefer ASR staring at Khushi only...

Go to top