Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

u r right cv has mixed up all emotions...

Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: malmsey_79

Hehe... Aww Shucks 😳 
Thank YOU Shahu as well...for understanding the emotions behind it!

I'll take the love where I get it because Arnav tho mujhe pyaar nahin karte or karne waala hai. *sigh* 😍

Arnav ki khushi ka koi tikhana nahin. 😛 In the most literal sense. 😆

If Arnav goes back to staring at Khushi without blinking, along with a romantic BG music and holding/grabbing her at every opportunity, I'm calling him all kinds of cheat! Cheating on LA, more like!
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Achava11

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 I too felt so..remember he said to LA in the beginning ..u don't need to..something on those lines and then stopped!😆 😆 I am now sure that LA will be brought back!

OMG ! Your're soo right!! I just realized that he said ," You don't have to"... It's so frustratinggg!!! WHY are they ruining the story !! ?
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shahu

He's being TOO compassionate. Tone it down, ASR. It's not your style. I prefer you sadistic and staring at Khushi, and Khushi ONLY!

I too prefer ASR staring at Khushi only...
feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You remember his words to akash about payal?

" samne wale ko lagna nahin chahiye ,tum yeh deal karne keliye desperate ho...apne terms mey karo...

...so i think ...arnav is desperate for Kushi...but he does not want to show it...but he is going to get her in his terms...without her realising that he wants her badly...
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Just wait. He is going to  drool when she will be dancing.But still I dont think he should have drooled and rabba ved with her at that time.He was way too worried about how he is going face her family and also he felt guilty..
About loving ASR ?? Then I do too immensely 😳.But I guess my love is kind of different.I never have any complains against him 😆.Just like him the way he is.

Why is everyone assuming that I want him to drool and do a 3 min Rabba Ve at every opportunity? I don't! I want him to acknowledge that the woman of his dreams is looking particularly pretty!!! Like he did when he saved her from the toota phoota building/guest house! Now THAT was a bigger issue than the La break up! They were on the verge of DEATH, for Lord's sakes!!! But did he ignore the hair? No! He took a 3 SECOND break to NOTICE the friggin hair!!!
It doesn't have to take the whole frikking hoopla to give us that kinda scene. Barun Sobti is an amaaazing performer! He could do a full blown rabba ve in 1 second with his eyes alone! And that too without any BG music!
humhemeghna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shahu

Why is everyone assuming that I want him to drool and do a 3 min Rabba Ve at every opportunity? I don't! I want him to acknowledge that the woman of his dreams is looking particularly pretty!!! Like he did when he saved her from the toota phoota building/guest house! Now THAT was a bigger issue than the La break up! They were on the verge of DEATH, for Lord's sakes!!! But did he ignore the hair? No! He took a 3 SECOND break to NOTICE the friggin hair!!!
It doesn't have to take the whole frikking hoopla to give us that kinda scene. Barun Sobti is an amaaazing performer! He could do a full blown rabba ve in 1 second with his eyes alone! And that too without any BG music!

🤣🤣🤣🤣LMAO
I always thought that scene was soapish...you called it sister. (Sidebar- I would have killed to be the one being rescued)
🤣

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yea, I too kinda hoped there will be something between ArHi especially when ASR sees Khushi in her new look.. just a lovey-dovey eye lock would have sufficed and then the scene could have continued as it was..!
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

@Shahu Ok.I get what you wanted.Maybe his mind was just too preoccupied.Thats the only reason I can come up with.Or else blame the Cvs !😆

The CVs. And the stupid director. Majorly pissed off at them.😡

They are changing my ASR into a bumbling buffoon!
shubz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi gives gift to Arnav using her left hand and not right (why!!!) and screen focus on her ringless finger.. (Why!!) Arnav (last couple of scenes) has tried to read Khushi (problem with her fiance), etc., by just looking at her.. So did he notice this, was that why he looked at the gift after she left..  Arnav always first expresses his feelings to Lavanya thinking it is Khushi.. was the last scene just that??? Wonder.!!!! Did he mis-understand (and feel soft) that Khushi broke her engagement just the way he did after realizing her feelings?????