Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm maybe I am over react just that I felt this was out of character for him anmd directed at the wrong woman :) I hope next week we have something better to see.. This week both the lead characters seems to be behaving uncharacteristically
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No matter how much he wants her to be his..to forever lay claims on...right now, he knows that she is engaged to another guy...and somewhere he knows he has to make his heart accept that.   Hence the constant struggle between his heart and mind...with the MIND winning most of the times!!
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

I dont believe this.People have complains .SO many complains.

He is not only going to love her if he drools on her.Hint ?? If he loves her he will love her even if she doesnt look pretty.

Yes. Complaints BECAUSE we love ASR. At least I do. Ferociously.
And when he refuses to acknowledge HIS girl all decked up looking extraordinarily pretty with her hair OPEN, for Goodness's sakes, I'll lovingly smack him on his head and tell him to FOCUS!
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ASR is not all that he makes it out to be-we all know that he has a heart and feels and loves and cares for people he is close to. Beginning of this week he said, "I didn't do right by La, infact I never did" This realization just hit him and he knows that she has to go, infact he was ready to tell his family that very day but La's suggestion made him wait. Its just that he is feeling bad and hence the, "you've to leave" He wants to make it easy for her and agreed too late but be genuinely nice to her for understanding-the guilt is too much for him to bear."  This week was sad and emotional! Part and package of life-right!

He has that weighing over him-he know he will have to face the music (its not like he always says, "mujhe koi faraq nahi padta"-its makes a difference to him). He knows this is going to upset his Di and Nani and most importantly he knows he did wrong. On top of that he also knows that Khushsi is engaged to another. The last thing on his mind is giving her killer looks.

I don't think he has lost his edge or become soft/mushy (hope not!) but for the current situation it makes sense. If he was not preoccupied with how its all going to go down with his family about La leaving and also concerned about La than I'm sure there would be complains too :) He just can't win!😉

I had to find some humor though so:
when he said "you're leavin" I immediately answerd him sitting on my sofa-than what should she do "live in"😆
Edited by RadheKrish1 - 12 years ago
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TeleFan

I must say I am abit perplexed with the last couple of episodes. Granted the man has started to feel thanks to Kushi.. But for a guy who did not acknowledge La existence properly till he realised he does not love her and should not get married.. He seems to be in a sea of emotions.. I expected him to be remorseful.. But when he saw kushi there was not the slightest hint of a spark.. I would have expected him to at least acknowledge her presence with a bit more warmth.
What are the cv's trying to show?
Mixed emtions here..

I'm so glad there are people in this post who agree with your assessment. I mean fair enuf Khushi's influence has woken some sense of compassion in the guy but it all seems misdirected. 

I read in another post where they reckon that the tension and guilt in relation to his break with La is what caused him to not go in his Rabba-Trance when he saw her. And that we should appreciate the fact that his guilty conscience is causing him to act all charitable of La's feelings. 

Oh C'mon...as if!!! What about all the times he has acted abominably with Khushi huh? Note to self...just breathe and let this go. I'll revisit that if his attitude doesn't improve there.

Plus, it's not like he had to go into a trance...a slight hesitation or a double take at the ethereal vision that was Khushi woouldn't have gone astray. Some form of "subconscious" acknowledgement of the fact that the love of his life was standing in front of him looking more glorious then ever, would've satisfied!

Instead, the stooopid fool has to go all OTT touchy feely with La. I still like La but boy Arnavji...you're makin it very hard to watch.

If its about showing what name they can give the the Arnav and La pyaar...then I'd rather not know. I've been tuning in to see Arnav and Khushi ki kahaani not Arnav and his harem!
Edited by malmsey_79 - 12 years ago
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shahu

Yes. Complaints BECAUSE we love ASR. At least I do. Ferociously.
And when he refuses to acknowledge HIS girl all decked up looking extraordinarily pretty with her hair OPEN, for Goodness's sakes, I'll lovingly smack him on his head and tell him to FOCUS!

He is focusing bc he thinks she is engaged plus she was showing happiness regarding La-ASR's engagement-what was he to do? One thing at a time-he wants to be fair with La even if it is too late-he respects her  and Khusshi to not mix them up and is givin attention where it is needed. I felt that when they came face to face ASR had a lot going on and was sad and preoccupied plus Khushi being bubbly for his happiness did not help.

They are both going through a tough time-period!
Edited by RadheKrish1 - 12 years ago
Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: RadheKrish1

He is focusing bc he thinks she is engaged plus she was showing happiness regarding La-ASR's engagement-what was he to do? One thing at a time-he wants to be fair with La even if it is too late-he respects her  and Khusshi to not mix them up and is givin attention where it is needed. I felt that when they came face to face ASR had a lot going on and was sad and preoccupied plus Khushi being bubbly for his happiness did not help.

They are both going through a tough time-period!

I couldn't care less about La. I think that's my problem.
IF ASR had been preoccupied with thoughts of a person I liked (not that I don't like La, I just like Khushi more!), then I MIGHT have understood his oblivion to Khushi's make over!
Damn, but this La is turning to be a nuisance!

Also I love ASR more. Arnav always comes second. I believe Arnav is the one going on and on with his "I'm sorrys" to La.

I want my ASR back. The scowling, fuming, angry, mad at the world ASR.

Shahu thumbnail
Originally posted by: malmsey_79

I'm so glad there are people in this post who agree with your assessment. I mean fair enuf Khushi's influence has woken some sense of compassion in the guy but it all seems misdirected. 

I read in another post where they reckon that the tension and guilt in relation to his break with La is what caused him to not go in his Rabba-Trance when he saw her. And that we should appreciate the fact that his guilty conscience is causing him to act all charitable of La's feelings. 

Oh C'mon...as if!!! What about all the times he has acted abominably with Khushi huh? Note to self...just breathe and let this go. I'll revisit that if his attitude doesn't improve there.

Plus, it's not like he had to go into a trance...a slight hesitation or a double take at the ethereal vision that was Khushi woouldn't have gone astray. Some form of "subconscious" acknowledgement of the fact that the love of his life was standing in front of him looking more glorious then ever, would've satisfied!

Instead, the stooopid fool has to go all OTT touchy feely with La. I still like La but boy Arnavji...you're makin it very hard to watch.

If its about showing what name they can give the the Arnav and La pyaar...then I'd rather not know. I've been tuning in to see Arnav and Khushi ki kahaani not Arnav and his harem!

Can I say I Love you? For writing this post? 😃
I LOVE YOU! 😃
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

He's being TOO compassionate. Tone it down, ASR. It's not your style. I prefer you sadistic and staring at Khushi, and Khushi ONLY!

vvv true..
Malmsey thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can I say I Love you? For writing this post? 😃
I LOVE YOU! 😃

Hehe... Aww Shucks 😳 
Thank YOU Shahu as well...for understanding the emotions behind it!

I'll take the love where I get it because Arnav tho mujhe pyaar nahin karte or karne waala hai. *sigh* 😍