uday the mystery...

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
whts going in the mind of this hottie?😆his every look is evil and screams danger...i love this track...he has got his equal in manyata...manyata is not going  bow even a little to him.he is in big trouble 😆just imagine him taming this jungli billi...i had no prob in aakash manya track.now we know wht the cvs have in mind...enjoy guys..
manya is gonna turn the rajmahal upside down...she will bring all the chawl in here😆
uday plans r gonna backfire..gud he is gonna learn hard way..i loved j today...she is clever.hope the sisters team up against uday..😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You already watched todays episode??but where😭
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know what is going on his mind and it really does not bothered me much I just want Manveer together.

no I don't want JN and Moniya to gang up against Uday no no no Moniya can do whatever she like to Uday just not that JN.

JN need to meet Akash asap...CVs stop wasting time get those to together already. 
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChocolateQueen

You already watched todays episode??but where😭

live on tv...😆no manveer scenes but it was gud...😊next week cold war begins...real fun 😆manya already transformed j room
shena07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

I don't know what is going on his mind and it really does not bothered me much I just want Manveer together.

no I don't want JN and Moniya to gang up against Uday no no no Moniya can do whatever she like to Uday just not that JN.

JN need to meet Akash asap...CVs stop wasting time get those to together already. 

i love uday but he need a taste of his own medicine😉j is not evil just spoiled...mmm there is every possibility of j with akash...i got that hint in night club scene...wait and watch😉
ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

live on tv...😆no manveer scenes but it was gud...😊next week cold war begins...real fun 😆manya already transformed j room

Lol you just made my day 😆cant wait to see Manyeta and j wrestling with eachother🤣
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LUVVV UV
noo nooo dey wonnnttt team up againsttt himmm infact Jay tu al;ready lykkss himmm n manyataa wil strt doin d sme ahaha koi uskey carismmmaaa uskey charrmm se kaise bachh sakttaa haaiii..i luuvvv himmm thora chudial types hai per its all guddd <3

filmyprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LUV UDAYVEER !!! CHooo MUch!! Day by Day I'm going crazy...for Uday!! ❤️