What will be phooli's life after?

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
will she move in back with her mom and dad and raise the child on her own?

what income source will she have?  her dad has already spent the money  he earned from her naata in-laws.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she can find a job
and the court can command the in laws to pay the child's expenses
woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Phooli needs to get a job and get financially independent. I don't want her to go back to her parents, who might again turn the tables on her. Let her get out of Jetsar, go to a bigger city, and start living an independent life. I have a feeling Shivani is going to take Phooli with her in Mumbai. 
Bdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As per the legal rule..second wife does not have the legal rights over in laws property...child will have legal rights. And pooli will work as teacher and will maintain her. Expenses or secretory to Anandi.
monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: woman11

Phooli needs to get a job and get financially independent. I don't want her to go back to her parents, who might again turn the tables on her. Let her get out of Jetsar, go to a bigger city, and start living an independent life. I have a feeling Shivani is going to take Phooli with her in Mumbai. 

Yes,she needs to start life anew in a new place,away from the stiffling environs of a back-dated rural society where ridiculous customs like nata-pratha exist.The girl needs to live an independent life with her baby.Hope she'll get justice.😊
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She could  go back to her teaching job in anandi's school 🤔 as anandi will be too  busy as sarpanch..
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know if Phooli is really in the right situation to goto Mumbai at this stage. Who'll mind her kid when she is training for work ? A month old needs a feed every few hours, Phooli has to stay here till atleast the time that he is weaned. In the meantime, she can run A's school. A and P can share time taking care of the kid. It'll be a good timepass for A too. :)
patelcharu thumbnail
Right now I think Phooli stay with Anandi in Haveli and taking care of her baby till he gets little older and at same time She and Anandi can finish there remaining study and continue with teaching girls, and social work. and Phooli's mom can take care of baby, or Sumitra can take care of baby while phooli in school to teach girls. once they both are well establish with social work and well educated than Phooli move out with her son and support Anandi with social work or have nice job.
Kashish_kr thumbnail
Firstly, she should get money from her inlaws for raising the child. Also, she should complete her studies and get a good job and lead and successful and independent life.
Anusha.V thumbnail
I think Phooli stay with Anandi in Haveli for now nd she will do teaching job as Anandi will get busy as Sarpanch