Forum generates more enthusiasm

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sorry but I had to say this. I have more fun reading OS, SS, FF and forum member posts than actually the show itself. This show was superb initially but over the past few weeks, it has been a let down in terms of script. I understand symbolisms but the CVs are focusing on signs and symbolisms than actual script.

In my opinion, the enthusiasm for this show is only sustained because of this forum and its members. We encourage each other, exchange opinions, pick ourselves and our other forum colleagues up and move on..All the while optimistic about a Rabba Ve here, an eye lock there.

Please dont mistake my griping. I dont want puppy eyes lovey dovey scenes all the time. But I request the CVs to keep in mind that many of us are loyal to this show and like in my case, only watch this show. Some of us dont even watch hindi TV soaps at all except for this show. We only want the best for the show, its cast and crew. We need CVs to use the momentum they have created and use it well. If you want inspiration, visit the forum. There are some wonderful ideas by members here.

Sorry for the lengthy gripe session but I am pissed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WorkerB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I guess very few agree with me 😭
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Truly said! 🤗
Originally posted by: sayvr

I am sorry but I had to say this. I have more fun reading OS, SS, FF and forum member posts than actually the show itself. This show was superb initially but over the past few weeks, it has been a let down in terms of script. I understand symbolisms but the CVs are focusing on signs and symbolisms than actual script.

In my opinion, the enthusiasm for this show is only sustained because of this forum and its members. We encourage each other, exchange opinions, pick ourselves and our other forum colleagues up and move on..All the while optimistic about a Rabba Ve here, an eye lock there.

Please dont mistake my griping. I dont want puppy eyes lovey dovey scenes all the time. But I request the CVs to keep in mind that many of us are loyal to this show and like in my case, only watch this show. Some of us dont even watch hindi TV soaps at all except for this show. We only want the best for the show, its cast and crew. We need CVs to use the momentum they have created and use it well. If you want inspiration, visit the forum. There are some wonderful ideas by members here.

Sorry for the lengthy gripe session but I am pissed.

Same here honey... Its total waste these days. Our time,thoughts and everything. Instead I better watch the cartoons with my kids.Why are they doing this to us. Earlier episodes weren't always filled with ARHI moments and it focussed on all characters. THey were so beautiful and we felt elated watching them. Now.. its nothing but melodrama.Hating it to the core...
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
You said it!

In fact, the last couple of days, I was still on the Forum when 8pm came by. My daughter had to remind me to watch the episode.

Earlier, I used to be warming my seat in front of the TV by 7.30.

How sad!

zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sayvr

I guess very few agree with me 😭

Completely agree