Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 491: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update, genuinely thank you very much. The day I came through this character I always wanted his happiness. I even prayed for him, ignoring the fact that he's fiction. And today when he has witnessed his dream come true...i can't see the happiness on his face for which I waited for more than one year. Anyways thanks once again the whole scene was perfect...I can't say more, I'm chocked right now.
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode. Datta- Naku moments were very nice. Baji got the call that this news is not given by Abhi.

Kala wants to give details of Datta's business, what about details of her own business. The lawyer is send by Nave, he has adviced Kala to say this. Every one is at Datta fasao khudko bachao abhiyaan.
Waiting for next week. Thanks BB & the writers👏👏👏
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
awsome awesome awesome hv no other words, right now m missing my Ltl a lot cos this whole dutta waiting for baby is the most beautiful in any show in tv ever i have seen & knwng ltl im sure it wud have been like this oly.,why did MR leave ltl & go why :( :( :(
but im warning u the precap abt car following them shud not take their happiness wont forgive u :(
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful episode…loved it. ⭐️👏⭐️

I just can not say in words...how much I love the character Dutta…the perfect husband.😍

I promise to party when Dutta would feel the baby moved… but…the episode was so beautiful...that I just want to enjoy the moment.😊

Loved when Dutta said...that the life has you and me created…now I can not wait to read Dutta's reaction when he see the baby.😊

Hope the episode do not end before that.

The scene made me remember...when my daughter was born and was sleeping next to me in the hospital... I look at her and then realize that the little perfect angel is my baby…and I start crying.😊

Thanks for a beautiful episode…I would love to have seen this on screen.⭐️

Now to the precab:

Everything outside the house is going against Dutta… please…requesting  again…do not let anything happened to the baby…Dutta and Naku deserve this happiness...please...😃

Kala is not going to change…she also can not feel remorse…she still do not see that her being in jail...is consequences of her own doing.😡

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved the Nakku dutta and bauli moments today ,,⭐️⭐️

but precap is scary ,,hope all will be ok ,,,,,,but hey kala ,,, ko nave ne lawer bheja omg   he is ishmart adn wow they relly are cornign duttta  ,,, will abhi hear abt dutta businees frm kala  ??? or will he  be able to trap her and get nave in the trap   ???
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Have been away and catching up on the lost episodes.

Must say that I enjoyed each and every episode. A legend indeed. Words fail me appreciating the creator.

Today's was an awesome episode something I have been looking forward to all these days. After reading am speechless...that was a great moment and am not sure who is more happier Dutta or me.
😍😍😍😍😍

Everything else faded off. The precap scares me.

Fingers crossed for Monday.
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice episode :)
Dutta-Bauli moments were awesome...Monday and next week, better be good...although I will say, I am confident nothing will happen to Naku or the baby.
-malli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@droopyasleep: i want to belive u cos u only said tht the pain won't b bad bt baby kicking & it was that oly so i m belving u about the scary precap also. :) :)