Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 491: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rjsdPushpa95sana111divya17-7Nimmi.-malli-prettywomanYuvika_15mnx12rama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iamkhareshelley-bharti-prncz-Azy-aishwish.scorpio10jagrutidTheRager

aishwish IF-Rockerz
aishwish
aishwish

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the update, genuinely thank you very much. The day I came through this character I always wanted his happiness. I even prayed for him, ignoring the fact that he's fiction. And today when he has witnessed his dream come true...i can't see the happiness on his face for which I waited for more than one year. Anyways thanks once again the whole scene was perfect...I can't say more, I'm chocked right now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-malli-mnx12Ani_La_Iamprncz

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Nice episode. Datta- Naku moments were very nice. Baji got the call that this news is not given by Abhi.

Kala wants to give details of Datta's business, what about details of her own business. The lawyer is send by Nave, he has adviced Kala to say this. Every one is at Datta fasao khudko bachao abhiyaan.
Waiting for next week. Thanks BB & the writersClapClapClap

-malli-mozart66Ani_La_Iamprncz

-malli- Senior Member
-malli-
-malli-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awsome awesome awesome hv no other words, right now m missing my Ltl a lot cos this whole dutta waiting for baby is the most beautiful in any show in tv ever i have seen & knwng ltl im sure it wud have been like this oly.,why did MR leave ltl & go why :( :( :(
but im warning u the precap abt car following them shud not take their happiness wont forgive u :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Ani_La_Iamprncz

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Very beautiful episode…loved it. StarClapStar

I just can not say in words...how much I love the character Dutta…the perfect husband.Day Dreaming

I promise to party when Dutta would feel the baby moved… but…the episode was so beautiful...that I just want to enjoy the moment.Smile

Loved when Dutta said...that the life has you and me created…now I can not wait to read Dutta's reaction when he see the baby.Smile

Hope the episode do not end before that. Ouch

The scene made me remember...when my daughter was born and was sleeping next to me in the hospital... I look at her and then realize that the little perfect angel is my baby…and I start crying.Smile

Thanks for a beautiful episode…I would love to have seen this on screen.Star

Now to the precab:

Everything outside the house is going against Dutta… Ouchplease…requesting  again…do not let anything happened to the baby…Dutta and Naku deserve this happiness...please...Big smile

Kala is not going to change…she also can not feel remorse…she still do not see that her being in jail...is consequences of her own doing.Angry

-malli-mnx12prncz

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
loved the Nakku dutta and bauli moments today ,,StarStar

but precap is scary ,,hope all will be ok ,,,,,,but hey kala ,,, ko nave ne lawer bheja omg   he is ishmart adn wow they relly are cornign duttta  ,,, will abhi hear abt dutta businees frm kala  ??? or will he  be able to trap her and get nave in the trap   ???

-malli-mnx12Ani_La_Iam

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Have been away and catching up on the lost episodes.

Must say that I enjoyed each and every episode. A legend indeed. Words fail me appreciating the creator.

Today's was an awesome episode something I have been looking forward to all these days. After reading am speechless...that was a great moment and am not sure who is more happier Dutta or me.
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Everything else faded off. The precap scares me.

Fingers crossed for Monday.

-malli-mnx12Ani_La_Iammozart66

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

Edited by scorpio10 - 17 December 2011 at 11:34pm

Go to top