Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Sorry guys for the delay. I just came to know that I had to do yesterday update as just saw the PM.

Summary:-

It's night. Mona and Anukalp in their bedroom. Anu little argued with Mona that now she has to time and etc. etc. and go to sleep. Mona says to herself jaale I remember everything and you will be surprise at the party and start to think what she should gift him then decided to gift the car as he go to work in auto and think that she does not know much about it and thought to give Adi call but then stop saying it's too late and can't call him so she text him asking how much down payment require to buy car. He replied back saying minimum one lakh. Anu heard the tone when Adi replied back but does not say anything to Mona and just act as he is sleeping. Mona replied back saying thank you then delete the messages from her phone.

In the morning Anu was getting ready and saw Mona's phone on bed and start to check the messages but he found her inbox was empty.

At Bedis Kalavati asked Vimmi if they have to give food to PG. Vimmi says yes of course as he is paying the rent. Kalavati says she won't go and ask Adi that what  he will take in breakfast. Vimmi said she will do it. Meanwhile Mona arrives with her usual bag and says to Vimmi that she want to gift car to Anu and as Adi has advised her she will give 1lakh down payment and she will take loan for rest of the money. Adi walked in and says she will not need to do that as he will pay her in advance. Mona get happy.  Vimmi said she will sent the breakfast and tea in Adi room. Mona nods yes and start to leave meanwhile Hetal came in from upstairs and saw Mona and asked Vimmi  that why Mona is going to Adi's bedroom.  Vimmi said to saw him her work and it will be easier for them to seat there with their stuffs (something like that. Can't remember).

Hetal called Phui. Phui said these days Mona seems to be hiding things.

Mona and Adi talking about their work then Adi said their tea is so heavy and Mona says we Punjabi eats and feed others with all heart. Adi then asked Mona about the anniversary party preparation. Mona says she tried with many hotels and the ones under her budget are all packed and other are too expensive so she is trying. Adi says he will help her to get the hotel and that too under her budget. Mona again praise him saying he is so nice and always help and faith her bla..bla..

Meanwhile Anukalp calls at Gandhis from his work and Bijal answered and he asked for Mona. Bijal said she has went to her mayka to meet her sirji and don't have anything else to do. Anukalp said he will try on her cell and hung-up. Anukalp say to himself I knew that you must have gone out from house. Basically he was just checking.

Mona came to Gandhis and Ambaji cutting the vegetables and says to Mona that you took so much time and here she has to hear from her behna. Mona says it just about few days as her show is on next week. Then they hear whistle and Ambaji says Ok now go to kitchen and see if the cooker is done. Mona left for kitchen. Ketkimasi walk in to Ambaji and asked if her ticket is booked to go back.

It's evening Mona in her room with her usual bag on bed called Masterji and talked about the designs. Then she think to notify Adi about it. Then she called Adi and talked about the same stuffs she talked with masterji. Adi thanks her and again start to talk about Mona-Anu anniversary and Mona thanks him about the car stuffs saying my anukalp is engineer and going in Auto that's why she decided to gift him a car and thanks him for his help. Adi said you will also need a car after the show as you will big designer. Mona start to laugh saying he jokes a lot meanwhile Anu enter the room and Mona said Sirji I will hung up now and talk to you later and went downstairs telling anukalp to get fresh and come down for dinner.

At the diniging table (I have missed this last 3-4min) of episode but I think while they were all at the dining table Mona phone rings and Phui said your sirji again. Anukalp looks disturb and so Ambaji. Ketkimasi said it's not good as she is working with some men in one room.

There was no precap on my video.  

Note: - Overall very boring episode. They all are doubting Mona and I feel Mona is too much behind sirji. I think she should let Ambaji and Kalpesh know as Vimmi know that she is planning to throw a party and should keep surprise for Anukalp only. I think Anu and family will feel little too much for the party and the car and will take it other way as Mona is now earning very nice so tried to did big things etc. etc.  RMJ has not pick up well even after Adi entry. Not sure what they are actually in planning to do with Adi and what's the secrect behind Ketki-Adi because Ambaji seems to does not know anything either but ketkimasi is hiding something. I think Gandhis along with ketkimasi will see Adi at the Mona-Anu's anniversary party. I hope she does not go behind sirji sirji at the party but stay and focus on Anu only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
tahnks fro teh update! Going so much behind your boss can def cause rifts in a married life...when will Mona understand!
melissa05 thumbnail
Thanks for the update.
prassy.kavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for the lovely updates.
miss.ara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for the updates.
sarasaheja thumbnail