India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Chinks in the armour... (Page 2)

palingenesis IF-Rockerz
palingenesis
palingenesis

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
indira was so hassled searching for mandira. she finally got a glimpse of her sister and wanted to follow her. but the dropped mobile phone stopped her in her tracks. here she is all worried about mandira and her family's reputation and there she sees mandira posing freely for intimate pics with that pappu. the way rati said besharam was amazing! the way her spirit broke and the way rati conveyed the body language of a broken soul was mind blowing. sumit gave able support in this scene i feel. he got his eye expressions right. then d way rati turned to look back for any support and her eyes conveying a hundred hurts was something one has to watch, it is indescribable. the eyelock did not seem irritating today. it seemed a sort of communication from indira to rishi. rishi who usually jokes was stumped and did not know how to handle this side of indira. the plea in her eyes was what drew him to take a few steps towards her but then indira shot him down with that taxi card. LOL she was alternatively composed, calm and panicky in d taxi. rati was excellent here too! Star

i absolutely loved the scene where indira is looking down onto rishi who is standing at the docks. fantastic scene composition. Star

the burger scene seemed like a parent trying to cajole a petulant child. LOL role reversal eh? indira is always d parent but here she acted like a stubborn kid who wants to eat d burger but will not eat it until and unless of course d choice has been taken away from her! rati is always a delight to watch coz she enacts childish innocence with such sweetness. LOL d only jarring note was d female background voice. Dead absolutely grating! DeadDead

Edited by luminos3 - 16 December 2011 at 9:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreemoksha89Passion_17Angels_Sweetz-Rinky-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
i loved indira...this track will highlight her emotional side...and rati is excellent at everything she do...Smile

i love that burger waala scene the most...as this was the first scene inthe show where hitler was not hitler but a small little kid ...who was hungry,...awww i just love her...Heart

Edited by Surbhi123 - 16 December 2011 at 9:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Passion_17-Rinky-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
yeah the kiddish expression while eating the burger...awww...

U know irrespective of all the matured demeanour of Indira I also think she is a hurt troubled child somewhere...who is too angry with the world to allow her emotions to surface...to accept she needs love and food like normal people...its how a child refuses to eat when she/he is refused something it wants...

I also liked the dialogue when rishi says...yeh lijiye burger...aur ise khaiye jaise normal insaan khatey hai...lol...we got to see the normal Indira sharma for a jhalak today...wonderful acting by rati...

and yes that scene when she sat on the dock/raised position and looked down on Rishi sitting down...wonderful camera work...

and while in the car Rishi looked like he was playing a Video Game...while Indira was all panicky, matured and irritated with Rishi...lol

Passion_17palingenesis

Hot_Indo_Chilly IF-Dazzler
Hot_Indo_Chilly
Hot_Indo_Chilly

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Well said! Time teaches one to hide their true self for fear of being hurt!

Passion_17-Rinky-

Passion_17 IF-Dazzler
Passion_17
Passion_17

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
lovely post rinky...Smile
Rati was as usual brilliant in all d scenes..Clapas i had said earlier she doesnt act bt she lives d character...Big smilethanx 2 her we r able 2 appreciate indira n her various shades...

coming 2 ur post yes she showed her vulnerable side 2day...she has always been dis strong girl who is expected 2 b having a 'patthar ka dil' as said by her sister...bt wen she shoves down her stern side n shows her emotional side anyone cn get drowned by her emotions...evn rishi was numb seeing her dis way...indira was helpless n left 2 think as 2 wat on earth has she dun 2 deserve a sister lik dis...rati was fab in those scenes wen she sees those clips...

another scene dat was nice was whr she is thinking dat her boss wanted her 2 go 4 a trip n hw cn she evr go on a trip wen her sis is upto such things...it jus showed dat indira's life is such dat she doesnt evn hv time 2 think abt herself, forget goin out on a trip 4 recreational purposes...

n ya dat burger scene was awesome whr v saw d cute n tantrum-thrower kid hidden in indira...
all in all it was a nice episode 4 me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

khushirati Senior Member
khushirati
khushirati

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

awsome part with nice dialogue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

moksha89 IF-Dazzler
moksha89
moksha89

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
lovely post,  rinky ! and great responses to it as well.

i noticed the parts where rishi could have delivered his dialogue a little differently, but then again what he has to say isn't necessary his fault since it is all essentially scripted.  i feel like the characteristics they want to show for him lead to the extra waxing poetics or the random lines which break the flow of the scene.  nonetheless, today was a really good episode in breaking some barriers, maybe bringing out the steps to the friendship and proper understanding i wanted to see between the two.  in addition, just like we want indira to further blossom without the chains of stress and responsibility, i want them to show a maturing rishi - someone who learns to aptly time his antics to lighten the mood and how to use his brain fully .. not partially. LOL

what was running through my mind though rinky, was yesterday's questions that you posed were essentially all answered today.  haha, now we have to wonder where they got pappu's photograph from .. LOL bc i don't think they were both holding mandira's photo as they searched separately.

Passion_17-Rinky-

Angels_Sweetz IF-Sizzlerz
Angels_Sweetz
Angels_Sweetz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I had seen tht Teary eyes scene of Indira soo many times yestday tht last nite whenever i was closing my eyes to sleep...mujhe woh aakhein hi nazar aarahe the.

Look at those eyes & we get drowned in them.
Ethne sare jasbaat, ethne sare sawaal, ethna sara dard ki un gehrayiyon mein khojaoge.
(i wonder how does Rati di protray soo many emotions at a time & as everyone says truely her eyes speaks Volumes)
Anyways as everyone of ur know, Indira always tries to hide her soft & vulnerable side from all with her External strong & Stern appearance. But whenever we get to see this side of hers we cant help but feel like giving support to her, to assure her tht things will become fine soo. Our heart shirks & gets pulled towards her. Feel like hugging her to calm her. Not tht she cant do without support, we had always seen her back to her strong self immediately the next moment of seeing her hurt & sad. She composer herself very soon. But who doesnt wish to b comforted by someone in situations & circumstances like tht. Indira is a human too and like everyone she also wants love & support.

In soo far story tht we had seen, its only Rishi (apart from ishaan & amma ) who has seen this side of Indira, her tensions, her pain, her helplessness, her fears etc etc. One of the reason being tht he knows her & her story prior, so he is able to see all this. Where as other only get to see what Indira tries to project.

moksha89Passion_17

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index