Chinks in the armour...

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
           For those who are enjoying the Macau Track and those who aren't I want to point out one positive this track is doing to the serial, to the lead mainly, Indira. We are slowly seeing the emotional and the vulnerable side of hers expressing itself from behind the wall she has created.The way she became all teary eyed when she saw the pics of Mandira with Manoj in his cell phone. Wonderful.I wonder if any actress could have expressed the pain she felt. The pain a parent feels when his/her child has broken their trust and also the pain of concern. What will happen to her? Cause Indira is more like Mandira's father than a sister...I loved the moment when her eyes were beseeching for help from Rishi. It was like a mute cry, what is my fault? what did I do to deserve this? Even Rishi who was feeling awkward in comforting her some moments back was attracted to the silent plea. This time I don't blame him for stepping forward...her eyes were like a whirlpool of emotions, he simply got sucked in...
           Next scene I liked today was the last scene. When Indira was almost attacking the burger like it was in fault for all her misfortunes. I loved her there...😍 What a pain in her eyes, what a tired resigned angry expression. I wonder how Rati manages to put all her emotions in one place so correctly. The exhaustion was showing but there was a little tired girl peeping out as well. Waiting to break free of the strict wall and just CRY. But Indira kept that urge under control while directing all her emotions at the burger. Yet somewhere those emotions kept showing in her face. That rigid control, that obstinacy, everything. I loved how Rishi said there...Jab aap apne hitler roop mein nahi hoti hai...tab ek aam ladki lagthi hai...boli baali...masum...how  apt...😍

Finally we are seeing the chinks in the armor of Indira Sharma...

Do add your two cents guys...am waiting 😳

Love 
Rinky

edit-

pic Nikhi took of Indira...mindblowing expression

Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesum post rinky
no one could hav put it together in better words than that
v all know how good RP is and day by day v get amused by her acting skills only can say that ther is no one like her RP is the best
yep the soft side of her those hidden emotions u could clearly feel them
loved those scenes and one thing good abt Rishi was that his eyes express a lot of things like that burgur scenes and taxi loved them todayEdited by Pratamesh - 12 years ago
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
"Jiss ghar ki izzhat ke liye poori zindagi laga di aur laga rahi hu.

Jiss ke bavishya ki chinta hamesha mere sarr par rehti hai aaj wohi apni izzhat aisse nilaam karegi, kissi aur ladke ke sath...meri choti behen..."

and then comes tears unshed but holds lot of pain within those eyes. 

Scn caps of the scn which i loved the Most

Rati di was again excelllent in this scene...No words to describe how heart touching it was.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
prats i somewhere felt Rishi was trying to lighten the matter for Indira knowing how seriously she takes everything. Sometimes he got a little overboard with his jannat ki saer dialogue and romantic setting appreciation...Par banda dimag se poora theek nahi hai...most of the time apni chalaki dikhata rehta hai...but atleast he was trying to help her...kash Sumit bhi Rati ke jaisa acting kar leta...the scenes would have reached greater heights...he has a LONG distance to travel...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

prats i somewhere felt Rishi was trying to lighten the matter for Indira knowing how seriously she takes everything. Sometimes he got a little overboard with his jannat ki saer dialogue and romantic setting appreciation...Par banda dimag se poora theek nahi hai...most of the time apni chalaki dikhata rehta hai...but atleast he was trying to help her...kash Sumit bhi Rati ke jaisa acting kar leta...the scenes would have reached greater heights...he has a LONG distance to travel...

agree with u thats what i said at AT that with those dialogues the Cv's broke that flow which had been set up with this nice friendly gesture
agree that if someone as good as RP was ther than the scene would hav been mindblowing bt sumit has improved i feel compared with what he was at d start
-Rinky- thumbnail
Nikhi can u take caps of the sandwich scene as well? i loved how she looked at Rishi when he said... aap bholi lagti hai and all...😊
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
"Jab aap apne hitler roop mein nahi hoti ho na..bilkul ek aam ladki lagthi hai...boli baali...seedi saadi si ladki..."

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail

reminds me of Nupur...😛
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
indira was so hassled searching for mandira. she finally got a glimpse of her sister and wanted to follow her. but the dropped mobile phone stopped her in her tracks. here she is all worried about mandira and her family's reputation and there she sees mandira posing freely for intimate pics with that pappu. the way rati said besharam was amazing! the way her spirit broke and the way rati conveyed the body language of a broken soul was mind blowing. sumit gave able support in this scene i feel. he got his eye expressions right. then d way rati turned to look back for any support and her eyes conveying a hundred hurts was something one has to watch, it is indescribable. the eyelock did not seem irritating today. it seemed a sort of communication from indira to rishi. rishi who usually jokes was stumped and did not know how to handle this side of indira. the plea in her eyes was what drew him to take a few steps towards her but then indira shot him down with that taxi card. 😆 she was alternatively composed, calm and panicky in d taxi. rati was excellent here too! ⭐️

i absolutely loved the scene where indira is looking down onto rishi who is standing at the docks. fantastic scene composition. ⭐️

the burger scene seemed like a parent trying to cajole a petulant child. 😆 role reversal eh? indira is always d parent but here she acted like a stubborn kid who wants to eat d burger but will not eat it until and unless of course d choice has been taken away from her! rati is always a delight to watch coz she enacts childish innocence with such sweetness. 😆 d only jarring note was d female background voice. 🤢 absolutely grating! 🤢🤢
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i loved indira...this track will highlight her emotional side...and rati is excellent at everything she do...😊

i love that burger waala scene the most...as this was the first scene inthe show where hitler was not hitler but a small little kid ...who was hungry,...awww i just love her...❤️
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago