Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ... (Page 4)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Please understand the situation and you'll know why he did that!!

He did that because he's broken a girl's heart and dreams. She's completely shattered.
Why would he leave her and ogle on Khushi?!

Who does that?!

Edited by pinky0902 - 16 December 2011 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25-Atiya-anjaani07SillyPepperSunoNa...riti4u

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by sunaina02

[QUOTE=momma1128][QUOTE=sunaina02][QUOTE=momma1128][QUOTE=sunaina02]

i remember reading somewhere Intense hate is a result of intense love. Embarrassed

I think it was written by a sadist.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25-Atiya-vasirajuanjaani07InfofanSillyPepperSunoNa...incandescent

shobrakapooor IF-Rockerz
shobrakapooor
shobrakapooor

Originally posted by S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..
i totally agree wit u arnav is still feeling guilty for wat he did to la nd he has a big responsibility nw! b/w all this hw can he ntice khushi! i mean if ur havin somethin imp to do nd ur frnd comes to meet u will u ntice her! no!!!Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25S.Stephy-Atiya-SillyPepperSunoNa...pinky_blueskiesriti4u

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

whts this yaar?LOLi cant believe nowadays i look foward for this...thanx for giving something to kill our weekendBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-..Apz..anjaani07SillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by Kamalika..

today ASR did right thing..

he was doing very wrong..

and his love for khushi always same..it does not depend how is she looking,how much she is beautiful etc...so today i dis not mind that he does not look at khushi...he break up with LA bcoz he always feel for khushi..she is in his heart..

Kamalika I feel like hugging you today HugHug

you people always misunderstand me..
i bashed ASR.. i told before that khushi should married with another cute guy..but that time ASR was extremely wrong. and i m also a young girl..i can feel how khushi was feeling. that's why i bashed ASR..but now he is right..and i m supporting him

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25-Atiya-..Apz..anjaani07incandescentpinky_blueskies

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
No offence but his concern for La shows what a compassionate person he is! He broke her heart, her dreams are shattered, OF COURSE he is going to feel bad, he's human for god's sake. If WE can feel bad for La then its only natural and RIGHT for him to feel that way. Break-ups are hard for everyone and i'm glad they showed that and didn't just brush it aside, in my eyes it shows he is a decent and understanding person underneath the facade.

And as for not noticing Khushi's look today, there's plenty of time for that on Monday. I can totally understand it and so would she for that matter. It would have been tasteless and plain wrong for him to be drooling over her MINUTES after he's just apologised to La and felt that guilt. Those were my opinions, i hope i didnt offend anyone with them but i had to say it!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxSunshine25Mitrashaktikitty25-Atiya-sun2011music1sunflower52..Apz..pinky_blueskiesincandescentSunoNa...Imziriti4u

an33sha Senior Member
an33sha
an33sha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just an attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  against ASR and she knws ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave on her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA

Edited by an33sha - 16 December 2011 at 9:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstartrue-bluekitty25-Atiya-shena07anjaani07SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesriti4u

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
poor asr...always been bashed in hereCrylet him rest for a while...hey...there is this new guy ...ya prince udayveer of dekha ek kwab he is worse than asr...but a hottie ...asr is nothing compared to him...lets try him nextBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07SunoNa...

Go to top