Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ... (Page 10)

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GalwayGirlSK_LoveSunoNa...

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Arnav will repent for making Khushi stand in the rain ,

Khushi will make him stand in the rain for whole night and that too on one foot .

Khush??Big smile

Hey dear..I loved reading your replies to this post...LOL.. Bechara ASR.. why ppl are always bashing him up...but reading it your response..I hv started taking all this very lightly..thanks..Wink .. Waise just to add up to that rain scene ppl shud nt forget dat he saved her too frm car..and he also stood in rain like her.. and aftr dat when he goes in his car..he just gets out and says First time he thinks he is wrong... Just reminding .. I am very protective for my ASREmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhasunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by sunaina02

Arnav will repent for making Khushi stand in the rain ,

Khushi will make him stand in the rain for whole night and that too on one foot .

Khush??Big smile

Hey dear..I loved reading your replies to this post...LOL.. Bechara ASR.. why ppl are always bashing him up...but reading it your response..I hv started taking all this very lightly..thanks..Wink .. Waise just to add up to that rain scene ppl shud nt forget dat he saved her too frm car..and he also stood in rain like her.. and aftr dat when he goes in his car..he just gets out and says First time he thinks he is wrong... Just reminding .. I am very protective for my ASREmbarrassed

These threads are supposed to be taken lightly if you dont want to go insane . I classify these threads as virtual torture. Want to be member of IPPND forum , have to bear with this virtual torture and gulp it with some giggles and laughter .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manjhapinky_blueskiesriti4u

SK_Love IF-Rockerz
SK_Love
SK_Love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

i think the new guy who will fall in love with khushi first later he should fall in love with anjali, not LA. bcoz anjali deserve true love..now LA is in london. she has her parents. and i dont think ASR deceive her. but anjali is married and shaym deceives her so badly...

so khushi's love interest later should fall in love with anjali

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Bro calm down.. Its a show.. It ain't reality. Even if it was I would die to be treated the way Khushi is by ArniepooBlushing But hey, you can always open an FF to suit your requirements for the story Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by chammak_challo

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#996666">I think ASR had no idea what to think or say when KKG handed him the gift - I felt like his mind was not thinking straight & he didn't know how to react coz he had just broken La's heart - Which he obviously feels really bad for -</font>

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" color="#996666">Now coming back to the topic - I think Khushi can get any guy just like that - I saw her dancing with Maan in an SBS video & I heard the reporter saying that he is ASR's best friend or somethingConfusedand that ASR will get jealous seeing Khushi dancing with him...! So let's see what happensWink</font>
I do want Khushi to have that option...I have read good things about Gurmeet(maan) and I hope he enters IPKKND as Khushi's bf. ASR has been extremely rude to her and this cannot go on for ever.

My friends and I are working towards that...the funny fact is that ASR has not even come to terms about it extremely rude and hurtful behavior... not to mention his manhandling. Either way something positive with Khushi should happen. The guys in her life so far always have relationships with other women. Have so much baggage.

So, the Italian connections still exist huh? Awesome. So instead of Rabba Ve, we can now look forward to the theme song from The Godfather during ArHi eyelocks?  LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaam91Infofan

fazzy-wazzy Senior Member
fazzy-wazzy
fazzy-wazzy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

...than someone brooding over his ex. His concern for Lavanya is the first sign that he will not be by Khushi's side ever. Khushi looked liked a barbie doll today... he didn't even notice. So much love...!!

so your idea of love is ASR going gaa gaa over Khushi's 'barbie doll' looks...

dayum that's just so deep you know *wipes tears*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Apz..asha....Sad.But.True.SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmomma1128

minuu IF-Addictz
minuu
minuu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
What is going on here? So much of forum rule breaking, I've repeated myself several of times READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Members have turned this thread to a messy thread and a thread where nothing but unhealthy discussions are taking place. This  thread is full of personal remarks/attacks/bashing/instigating posts and is a mess.

This is an open forum, EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO POST THEIR POV but in a sensible manner, which means having sensible discussions.

I need to review this thread.

Closed.

Go to top