Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: shann20

watch rest su...i started 3 days back...he is pure evil but gud😕mysterious,cunning,blahhh,addictive too😊

that guy acts in ye rishta kya kehlata hai as SIL to that  singhania family.he is ok but our ASR IS THE BEST👍🏼
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anumitha, Please make a petition to send her to Ken soon, guys plz co-operate and sign the petition🤓 

How about Ken for the Barbie doll😃 Hope u like the new guy😛

So Arnav is all single now and ready to mingle😍
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i know
i need the love to come bck
it faiding away
n i dont lyk it
i need the old arshi bck
when khsuhi look sooo pretty
arnav cant take his eyes of her
but today...
she was looking amazing
n asr did even admire her
but still
love arshi
xxx
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think ASR had no idea what to think or say when KKG handed him the gift - I felt like his mind was not thinking straight & he didn't know how to react coz he had just broken La's heart - Which he obviously feels really bad for -

Now coming back to the topic - I think Khushi can get any guy just like that - I saw her dancing with Maan in an SBS video & I heard the reporter saying that he is ASR's best friend or something😕 and that ASR will get jealous seeing Khushi dancing with him...! So let's see what happens😉
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i pity the men in your life...
you shouldnt be so gender biased...

as someone mentioned, kushi should actually aplologize to la and asr.
they broke off much earlier and la was supposed to go back to london.
 she stalled it with some drama and see now, la is so much more hurt than she was that day.
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

...than someone brooding over his ex. His concern for Lavanya is the first sign that he will not be by Khushi's side ever. Khushi looked liked a barbie doll today... he didn't even notice. So much love...!!

I can't believe this 😲 Aap phir se agayi with such threads ? 😲

Will you have a problem even if ASR pee ? 😵
anodaksgfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
okay u mean just because he didnt start oggling at khushi coz she looked pretty he is not fit for her...!!!
can u just come close to imagining la's pain??
the girl has changed from head to toe for him and his family and she has to leave him..
arnav as everybody complaints does not communicate his emotions for the first time is doin so and u say its incorrect??
we relate the show to reality right???
here its so easy la exits the show.!!
but inn reality imagine wat a girl who has been in a live in relationship has to hear taunts from the society!!!!!!!!
if arnav is remorseful let him be...he should be..that atleast makes the character believable..
i really dont understand that how his concern for la and not looking at khushi's pretty face and admiring it makes him unsuitable for her..!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Well...I read some to the replies... really interesting. Some wants me to respond yo their reply...Sorry! I write and express what I feel and I reply to selective ppl.And I definitely don't reply to ppl who are bashers. I write my comments because I love writing my thoughts... more like a journal.
musicalrain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 3
that's what a good human does.. If you know you broke someone's heart, you should have the decency to say sorry and help them out without turning the relationship sour
mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Well...I read some to the replies... really interesting. Some wants me to respond yo their reply...Sorry! I write and express what I feel and I reply to selective ppl.And I definitely don't reply to ppl who are bashers. I write my comments because I love writing my thoughts... more like a journal.

If that is the case and you don't want to reply then you should write a blog where it ican be considered a journal. This is a forum where discussions happen , members expect replies not name calling and bashing. There are lot of us who have politely asked you to reply to our posts but you chose to ignore that is where I see you  are double standard. 

Please put down your thoughts in a blog and don't make it a point to rile up the forum every time you make a post. There are lot of us who are passionate about this show. 

This show is not about Khushi and her life. It's about Arnav and Khushi their love and life story period.