Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Actually I find this Mitrashaktis posts addictive and funny . My fingers just start to tickle whenever I read her posts . ๐Ÿ˜†
She is as irresistible as ASR. ๐Ÿ˜‰

you are right loli think shes obsessed with ASR's character and mixing it with reality not thinking its just a fictional charcter  maybe she thinks shes khushi and shes only asking what she wants not what khushi wants..lol
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: incandescent

Fariness cream ads have been proven wrong by ASR.

A girl wearing a pink outfit looking like a barbie has no effect on handsome dudes.

๐Ÿ˜ฒ False advertising!  Let's get a lawyer.
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I f you are in that state of guilt then it's natural that you will not notice anything else around you so Arnav's reaction was justifiable today.Khushi did look really beautiful today and Arnav knows that whether she's dolled up or not...Arnav is the only man for Khushi and khushi's heart only beats for him and vice versa.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
My thread explaining ASR/KKG today. I hope you can read it, and it halts your concerns. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2422419
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky0902

OMG!! Can you please grow up?!

He's just broken someone's heart and dreams and that girl is completely shattered and you expect him to look at Khushi?!
Can't you understand the whole situation?!

If it's not Lavanya, it's Khushi.. or vice versa and the whole blame to Arnav?! 

ASR bashing headlines always attracts attention...see how many replies this thread got๐Ÿ˜ณ
Addie07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

very nicely put... secondly look at la as a person n not just a character.. her mistake was falling for sum1 who didnt love her... doesnt she deserve his concern? she didnt even blame him as many would have and that makes it worse and she is still putting his happiness before her n he respects that. he knws after all she is a gal whose engagement is broken.. the way she has handled the situation so maturely.. i think she has earned his concern...
Yummymummy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes there are better men out there in the world but she is still falling for Arnav I guess this is what chemistry is all about. very important for a relationship. It is Khushi's decision to make. I see a constant theme in your posts. I guess you are enjoying the response you get.

COI: Personally i could never fall for a guy like Arnav but we are all not alike. World is not black and white but a lot of grey here.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: an33sha

OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just an attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  against ASR and she knws ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave on her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA

exactly my pov aswell..everyday after her ASR bashing post she gets lots of replies...thats her intention.
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Edited.
Edited by HeadOverHeels - 12 years ago
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lwfw

haha su anu  i guess thread has changed into something ๐Ÿ˜‰  oh no i am not complaining๐Ÿ˜ณ

i love the way CVs keep ASR character intact. he is unhappy that blah is sad knows that he has hurt her and  he does not know what to do.
and here the love of his life is giving gift tot ASR WT for his own engagement poor guy must be hurting double now and you want him to stare at her .   ASR did not fall in love with kushi because of her looks,  it does not matter to him. its different that he will stare at her  when song is going on but then WT ๐Ÿ˜†   he is free man now ๐Ÿ˜‰

you see we want Asr to be with khushi so badly that we want to skip everything and go straight to their love story.๐Ÿ˜ณ I respect Asr behavior toward LA and he feels bad for what he did to her, and yes ASR didn't fell in love with khushi because of looks I mean LA is beautiful too. Asr sees khushi as his equal he fell in love with her silly acts and her strength and of course her beauty was part of it too . Both are free and they don't even know about it but I think anji is not going to hide it for long.Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago