Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an33sha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just an attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  against ASR and she knws ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave on her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA Edited by an33sha - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
poor asr...always been bashed in here😭let him rest for a while...hey...there is this new guy ...ya prince udayveer of dekha ek kwab he is worse than asr...but a hottie ...asr is nothing compared to him...lets try him next😃
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: an33sha

OMG!!!!! ppl you all will just have to stop commenting on this lady's post!! all she wants n needs an attention..shes just a attention sicker and she is getting it on here fully.. she just post a post  agaisnt ASR and she knew ppl will just jump on it  and she just enjoy enjoy reading all da reply she gets on her post and just simply enjoy behind da monitor!! anumita sarkar's posts never make any sense and it just needs to be unread and untouched ..leave her own dont give her importance and then see she will stop posting when she dsnt get any respond!!! its just a silly post khushi  needs another man not ASR ...HAHA

Actually I find this Mitrashaktis posts addictive and funny . My fingers just start to tickle whenever I read her posts . 😆
She is as irresistible as ASR. 😉
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

I hear Malibu Ken is available.

i just died laughing!!! hahahahah <3

Ok back to the topic...i really don't see anything wrong with his concern for La. No matter how he is, the fact is that he did break her heart, and he is guilty about it. The fact that they both dealt with this in a mature way is what matters. Somewhere he does have a heart, and he knows that he has hurt her so what is wrong with the fact that he is making sure she is ok? Like it or not, they did have a relationship. Im sick of all these posts about people putting him down. they are not happy if he doesnt give attention to Khushi. they are not happy if he doesnt give attention to La. He can't be drooling over khushi when he knows there is someone in his house who he has hurt. And seriously i would have been disappointed if he was busy drooling over Khushi rather then being there for La who is going through so much just to see that his family is happy.

Over all...no i dont think Khushi deserves another man...he is perfect for her and when the time comes, he will let her know =)

no offense to anyone =)

hershi
Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
..Apz.. thumbnail
arnav did not praise khushis "barbie doll look"🤣🤣🤣...arnavs love for khushi is no more out of  ATTRACTION,BEAUTY...its emotional...khushi lives in arnavs heart...n arnav did the right thing by consoling la because hes feeling guilty..he did wrong n he admitted it n bravely broke up with her!!!wat else do u expect??
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shann20

poor asr...always been bashed in here😭let him rest for a while...hey...there is this new guy ...ya prince udayveer of dekha ek kwab he is worse than asr...but a hottie ...asr is nothing compared to him...lets try him next😃

He is trying to copy ASR - I guess , i saw one episode -  shhh

true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TM -  I have been reading your posts for a while now. I must say your pendulum like emotions for ASR are quite...entertaining! Just like your jerry-like qualities of dropping a bomb and running into your haven.

I beg to differ. ASR has shown what any decent, sensitive man would do after just having broken off a relationship. 

If you truly believe in what you write, I dare you to respond to all the people who have countered your statement. No, I will not accept that people bash when you respond. Your tone leaves a lot to be desired for and I am sure that your lawyer-like skills can aid you in this regard ðŸ˜Š

Peace!
mpks1 thumbnail
@ Mitrasakthi  I'll tell you what since you work for women uplift meant  you should take this as your priority and challenge and find a man for Khushi. There this girl is all heart broken and you want ASR to look @ Barbie Doll. He will have plenty of time to do that in the future. From writing these kinds of posts, you have proved to me that you are an attention seeker. Members who don't agree with you are called names and members who give you counter points, you don't want to answer them. I want Khushi to apologize to Lavanya for she is also responsible for this mess. ASR broke up with LA long time ago. It was Khushi who brought them together with false love letter and plants and also putting ideas and dreams in LA,s head about marriage. When she entered RM she did not have any such plans. Why did Khushi interfere so much in their relationship? Khushi was brought to RM to train LA not to interfere. I need an answer for this. Edited by Keshriya - 12 years ago
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

He is trying to copy ASR - I guess , i saw one episode -  shhh

watch rest su...i started 3 days back...he is pure evil but gud😕mysterious,cunning,blahhh,addictive too😊
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Fairness cream ads have been proven wrong by ASR.

A girl wearing a pink outfit looking like a barbie has no effect on handsome dudes.

Edited by incandescent - 12 years ago