Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

@Su - I don't care a flying pig whether he is a virgin or not.  Put my name in - and make sure to specify which Anu. πŸ˜‰

Yes Anu - the passionate lover and Anu - the passionate hater .

Both bongs πŸ˜†

And sunaina - the match maker

All bongs

ASr will go bong - bong.
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
bikerider thumbnail
haha su anu  i guess thread has changed into something πŸ˜‰  oh no i am not complaining😳

i love the way CVs keep ASR character intact. he is unhappy that blah is sad knows that he has hurt her and  he does not know what to do.
and here the love of his life is giving gift tot ASR WT for his own engagement poor guy must be hurting double now and you want him to stare at her .   ASR did not fall in love with kushi because of her looks,  it does not matter to him. its different that he will stare at her  when song is going on but then WT πŸ˜†   he is free man now πŸ˜‰
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Yes Anu - the passionate lover and Anu - the passionate hater .

Both bongs πŸ˜†

And sunaina - the match maker

All bongs

ASr will go bong - bong.

i remember reading somewhere Intense hate is a result of intense love. πŸ˜³

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please understand the situation and you'll know why he did that!!

He did that because he's broken a girl's heart and dreams. She's completely shattered.
Why would he leave her and ogle on Khushi?!

Who does that?!

Edited by pinky0902 - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

i totally agree wit u arnav is still feeling guilty for wat he did to la nd he has a big responsibility nw! b/w all this hw can he ntice khushi! i mean if ur havin somethin imp to do nd ur frnd comes to meet u will u ntice her! no!!!πŸ˜‰
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whts this yaar?πŸ˜†i cant believe nowadays i look foward for this...thanx for giving something to kill our weekendπŸ˜ƒ
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: incandescent

Kamalika I feel like hugging you today πŸ€—πŸ€—

you people always misunderstand me..
i bashed ASR.. i told before that khushi should married with another cute guy..but that time ASR was extremely wrong. and i m also a young girl..i can feel how khushi was feeling. that's why i bashed ASR..but now he is right..and i m supporting him
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
No offence but his concern for La shows what a compassionate person he is! He broke her heart, her dreams are shattered, OF COURSE he is going to feel bad, he's human for god's sake. If WE can feel bad for La then its only natural and RIGHT for him to feel that way. Break-ups are hard for everyone and i'm glad they showed that and didn't just brush it aside, in my eyes it shows he is a decent and understanding person underneath the facade.

And as for not noticing Khushi's look today, there's plenty of time for that on Monday. I can totally understand it and so would she for that matter. It would have been tasteless and plain wrong for him to be drooling over her MINUTES after he's just apologised to La and felt that guilt. Those were my opinions, i hope i didnt offend anyone with them but i had to say it!