India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ...

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
...than someone brooding over his ex. His concern for Lavanya is the first sign that he will not be by Khushi's side ever. Khushi looked liked a barbie doll today... he didn't even notice. So much love...!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saarrthiispyaarKavita1970vishrutaTeeyalara3110smitar

S.Stephy IF-Dazzler
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

arnejlaila889jalpa_23xxSassyxxRiHar20nikkiaprilJordinfeyaLX2FX2BubbliiSunshine25GalwayGirlJewelsAndLacevishrutaAngel-Girlkitty25ArshForEverTeeyaRichie-Richmysterygirl123devishree-Atiya-sun2011music1CoolioqueenAddie07KraniSunriseGreensunflower52manjhaanodaksgfanshobrakapooor..Apz..--sumana13--moonlight08smitarJennyAvnivasirajuanjaani07SillyPepperSunoNa...MrDarcyfan-CoolChick-ChitraF-Crystal-Clear-GayuArnav..Amina..mazkachazkapinky_blueskiesrushshrimuffins2wafflesImziPeace67princessunarariti4uJoseph_A

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
just wanted to ask if you broke sum1's heart and dashed dreams of sum1 just bfore they were getting fulfilled ,would not you be concerned about that person...then what is wrong with that... I know people are here are so impatient but I really didnt agree with your title.. coz I am diehard Arhi fan and I believe that Arnav is made for khushi .. it is best couple that I have seen on indian television...Day Dreaming

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxjalpa_23RiHar20Sunshine25vishrutakitty25ArshForEvermysterygirl123sun2011smitaranodaksgfan..Apz..rushshriGayuArnavMrDarcyfanprincessunaraJoseph_A

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

ClapThumbs Up...absolutely bang on...even i was a bit disappointed dat he didnt react to her new look...buh den the way he behaved was totally APT to the situation...his guilt...concern...worry for La is totally justified...afterall like he realised in wed's epi...he has alwaz been harsh on La...never really gave a damn for her feelings...buh nw hes changed...he realises dat he has been wrong all thruout...n feels guilty abt it...so trying his level best to comfort her...apologize to her... whch is sucha big progress in his character...!!!...n nw doing all dis...doesnt mean HIS LOVE for khushi has reduced...or khushi doesnt deserve him...infact on the contrary wen khushi comes to knw abt this change in him...she will really respect him more for not destroying La's life by keep her in dark...Big smile n saving her frm dis lifeless relationship...Big smile

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 16 December 2011 at 9:05am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxSunshine25sun2011-Atiya-S.Stephy..Apz..vasirajushena07MrDarcyfanSillyPepperImzipinky_blueskiesbikerider

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I hear Malibu Ken is available.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinserendipity235true-bluevishrutafrockstarshaam91HeadOverHeels-Nithi-S.Stephy-Atiya-..Apz..--sumana13--vasirajuchammak_challoshena07SamiyaIPKKNDPrinsesse.SuviImzipinky_blueskiesbikerider.Sad.But.True.SillyPepperSunoNa...princessunarasunaina02

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I can't believe this!
He is regretting that he had done something wrong... He made La victim for his ego...
Now he has to face his family n explain the break up n answer them...
And u r worrying about he s not ogling?! I mean seriously!

y do I feel dat , u r unable 2 accept dat u like ASR but u just cannot digest it and making posts like this just 2 show dat u hate him!

And sorry 2 say dat u want 2 c Blue which was painted Red by the PH itself! ASR deserves Khushi n Khushi deserves ASR! Period!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstar-Atiya-sun2011-Nithi-Addie07vasiraju..Apz..-CoolChick-sbk2SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmahamluvsbsprincessunarariti4u

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiehardBarunFan

Seriously?! Drooling will prove his love for the barbie Khushi only LOL.
I will tell you what you would have said if ASR drooled on the barbie Khushi today.You would said something like this ..'CVs! ASR is such cruel man.After breaking La's heart he is rabba veing with Khushi and blah blah"
 I dont believe this LOL.

Exact point i made in my post. If ASR has drooled over khushi many people would have bashed him for that! Thank god there are few people who thought it in the way i did! PHEW! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

ExceptionalSunshine25sukrikitty25-Atiya-Addie07devishreeanjaani07vasiraju..Apz..pinky_blueskiesSillyPepperSunoNa....Sad.But.True.MrDarcyfan-CoolChick-princessunara

Coolioqueen IF-Dazzler
Coolioqueen
Coolioqueen

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
ASR loves khushi. It doesn't mean that he'll only look at khushi forgetting everything in such moment. ArHi is the best couple on tv undoubtedly. Arnav is the right person 4 khushi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25kitty25music1SK_Lovemahamluvsbs

Go to top