Cvs! Khushi deserves a better man ...

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
...than someone brooding over his ex. His concern for Lavanya is the first sign that he will not be by Khushi's side ever. Khushi looked liked a barbie doll today... he didn't even notice. So much love...!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
just wanted to ask if you broke sum1's heart and dashed dreams of sum1 just bfore they were getting fulfilled ,would not you be concerned about that person...then what is wrong with that... I know people are here are so impatient but I really didnt agree with your title.. coz I am diehard Arhi fan and I believe that Arnav is made for khushi .. it is best couple that I have seen on indian television...😍
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

He is concerned for La because he was at fault. He brought her to RM and later announced his engagement with her. And now one day before the engagement, he breaks up with her. He feels guilty for what he has done. La's heart is broken and she is in tears because of him and he understands that, and hence he shows his concern.

He is still in the guilt of his break-up and he is worried for La. And he has a bigger responsibility of breaking the break-up news to his family. He has all these on his mind and so probably didn't react to Khushi's 'Barbie doll' look..

👏👍🏼...absolutely bang on...even i was a bit disappointed dat he didnt react to her new look...buh den the way he behaved was totally APT to the situation...his guilt...concern...worry for La is totally justified...afterall like he realised in wed's epi...he has alwaz been harsh on La...never really gave a damn for her feelings...buh nw hes changed...he realises dat he has been wrong all thruout...n feels guilty abt it...so trying his level best to comfort her...apologize to her... whch is sucha big progress in his character...!!!...n nw doing all dis...doesnt mean HIS LOVE for khushi has reduced...or khushi doesnt deserve him...infact on the contrary wen khushi comes to knw abt this change in him...she will really respect him more for not destroying La's life by keep her in dark...😃 n saving her frm dis lifeless relationship...😃

Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I hear Malibu Ken is available.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe this!
He is regretting that he had done something wrong... He made La victim for his ego...
Now he has to face his family n explain the break up n answer them...
And u r worrying about he s not ogling?! I mean seriously!

y do I feel dat , u r unable 2 accept dat u like ASR but u just cannot digest it and making posts like this just 2 show dat u hate him!

And sorry 2 say dat u want 2 c Blue which was painted Red by the PH itself! ASR deserves Khushi n Khushi deserves ASR! Period!

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Seriously?! Drooling will prove his love for the barbie Khushi only 😆.

I will tell you what you would have said if ASR drooled on the barbie Khushi today.You would said something like this ..'CVs! ASR is such cruel man.After breaking La's heart he is rabba veing with Khushi and blah blah"
 I dont believe this 😆.

Exact point i made in my post. If ASR has drooled over khushi many people would have bashed him for that! Thank god there are few people who thought it in the way i did! PHEW! 
Coolioqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ASR loves khushi. It doesn't mean that he'll only look at khushi forgetting everything in such moment. ArHi is the best couple on tv undoubtedly. Arnav is the right person 4 khushi.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Yes please ,

Khushi - just leave the Raizada mansion .

We do not want to see you there and run to the poolside consciously or subconsiously everytime ASR is there .

Go to a garment factory and use your skill of chikan-kari to earrn your and parents livelihood. 

Leave your sister alone to enjoy the luxury and lavishness of RM.

We are doing a swamvar at the forum and one of us will be sent to RM to marry our handsome prince once he is out of  his LA - phase.

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sunaina02

We are doing a swamvar at the forum and one of us will be sent to RM to marry our handsome prince once he is out of  his LA - phase.

Married women can apply right?  I mean this show has Shyam.