Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Want to see them play and aham lost in her beauty...may be she will tell him how to play ludo, she would have to sit and she needs support...(haaye...๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Monday..we are all waiting
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I also can't wait for the Goham ludo scenes, I really do hope Gopi beats him and he asks for a rematch and she beats him again, hence why he slept late...๐Ÿ˜†

i think this is gonna happen... my poor Ahem..who will console him and his ego which will be hurt by the defeat...
and maybe he will even try to cheat her in the game and this might lead gopi to make a cute puppy face and she might also fight with Ahem.. in a cute and innocent manner๐Ÿ˜‰

Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cant wait for them to play ludo... waiting for monday!
jaswargikoinahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah!!!!! I would live to see both of these scenes to happen on Monday!!! That would be soo sweet!
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

i think this is gonna happen... my poor Ahem..who will console him and his ego which will be hurt by the defeat...
and maybe he will even try to cheat her in the game and this might lead gopi to make a cute puppy face and she might also fight with Ahem.. in a cute and innocent manner๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜ณ
dharamluvgiaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
o monday please come till 1 more day to go the weekend is boring without sns and gohem.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How about Ahem starts cheating after Gopi won a few times and gopi notices it and decides to cheat as well because she wants to win again ๐Ÿ˜†