Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

mandira ne toh pappu ko fail kar diya😆yeh bandi toh badi tez nikli...all she cares 4 is money...bt thank god usse apni izzat ka thoda sa khyal hai n she is smart enough 2 knw pappu's intentions... nice topic ridhi..its nt silly at all

khushirati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

she is smarty girl...

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

mandira bahut hi pohunchi hui cheese hai...pata nahi itna dimag padhai pe kyun nahi lagati..poora ka poora sharma khandan chaalu hai...lol

i hope she continues fooling pappu...saves mandira the trouble of a serious scandal...

nice topic yaar...i like it...😆

agree!

when i saw her switch the game on pappu i laughed so hard and could help but think she's really indira's sister...doesn't take any b.s. from others.  if only she used her brain better.  but tg the CVs didnt keep her so predictable & make her a damsel in distress. although, she really is a crazy girl ..she took his credit cards ðŸ˜• reminded me of munna ðŸ˜†
surdr thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mandira very clever...smart girl...

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey hey Ridhi...Mandira and Munna bhai behen hai na...dono ki hi haath ki safai achhi ati hai...Mandira ne iske pehle bhi haath ki safai dikhayi hai when she stole money from Indira's closet...

And bando ko ullu banana uske baye haath ka khel hai...kitnee chalaki se she is using so many men irrespective of having a BF who is her neighbour...Rishi bhi uske jangal me agaya tha...lol
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ye mandira is nehle pe dehla