Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wicked gal

if a man is married,i would stay far far away from him,instead of telling him how he should be behaving with me..atleast thats what i do.And i never would tell anyone what their husband/boyfriend is upto unless i am their family  because i could be wrong in my judgement and would break up a perfectly healthy marriage for no reason.If a married man/boyfriend flirts with me,.i would avoid him like a plague first if unavoidable i would make my displeasure known by ignoring or angry looks or a private talk but i would never ever embarass a man on national t.v or infront of others because again i could be wrong in reading his signals..thats all.😊

LOL! I don't know how you live avoiding all people who are married or in relationships. I for the life of me can't seem to avoid them. Friends, coworkers, classmates many of them are married or seeing someone. If someone in a relationship flirts with me why would I give them dirty looks, be mean to them or stop talking to them. That's quite immature IMHO. We're not high school teens anymore who play those silly games. We're adults and completely capable of talking things over and sorting it out.

People can be oblivious to their actions sometimes. They can make mistakes unintentionally. There is absolutely nothing embarrassing about being told to draw boundaries or think about their family. I don't think Amar or Sunny have anything to be upset, embarrassed, or angry about the situation. Amar acted impulsively with the flow of the task and did not think much. Sunny told Amar why she felt he should have done not done it. Amar responded calmly with his explanation. Just a mature conversation, no claws drawn out – why should Amar feel insulted or embarrassed by it?

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

LOL! I don't know how you live avoiding all people who are married or in relationships. I for the life of me can't seem to avoid them. Friends, coworkers, classmates many of them are married or seeing someone. If someone in a relationship flirts with me why would I give them dirty looks, be mean to them or stop talking to them. That's quite immature IMHO. We're not high school teens anymore who play those silly games. We're adults and completely capable of talking things over and sorting it out.

People can be oblivious to their actions sometimes. They can make mistakes unintentionally. There is absolutely nothing embarrassing about being told to draw boundaries or think about their family. I don't think Amar or Sunny have anything to be upset, embarrassed, or angry about the situation. Amar acted impulsively with the flow of the task and did not think much. Sunny told Amar why she felt he should have done not done it. Amar responded calmly with his explanation. Just a mature conversation, no claws drawn out ' why should Amar feel insulted or embarrassed by it?

you mean you don't maintain a distance from married men?i do. its not like i don't talk to them or i am friends with them but i maintain a respectable distance at all times.i don't flirt with them or go out with them alone or am overtly touchy with them..i think most of the women i have lived with do the same,instead of tellling men how they should be behaving with us i set my own boundaries for myself .
and sorry but i feel to ignore someone or one angry look still suffices to put a man in his place whether your a teenager or a aunty..it will embarassing for me to go a married man and say i think you are flirting with meπŸ˜†if its unintentional i would let it go instead of putting his family in embarassing situation if its on purpose i would hold a private talk if that doesn't work i would avoid the man at all costs,i would rather lose a friend than break someones family.