Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: wicked gal

well amar is the best person to know what his wifes boundaries are,isn't it?how will sunny know?did she live with her?no..so let amar and his wife decide for themselves what they can do and cannot do..and i never said anywhere sunny shouldn't be kept on show as for prostitute part,thats what she is ..its like you shouldn't call a cricketer a cricketer.πŸ˜•she has her rates on her website,what does that make her ?and i spoke about sunny because she said openely that her being a po*nstar is her choice and people shouldn't be judgemental,so why she is being judgemental herself?let amar live his own life his way.

Sunny does not know Amar's wife. She never stated what his wife would think, nor did she judge him or critique him, she merely asked him to be mindful. Women like her come under more scrutiny when it comes to interactions with married people. I don't find anything wrong in her trying to set boundaries. I don't get why that is something so wrong for people.

I guess, as you wish!

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Oh God! Now whatever is wrong with Amar lifting Sunny or any one else! DId he take her to bed or what?πŸ˜›

Big Boss had given a situation where people had to dance in rain. While Sid was doing his ghatiya-shirt-less rollovers, Sky doing his zombie steps with Juhi Chachi and later kissing Sunny's hands one by one...Amar actually lifted the standards, literally so, by lifting Sunny. and doing a few romantic jigs!

Even before he lifted her, if you look at the entire Video, his act of holding one saree end of Sunny and holding it at point enough to let that element of Bollywood sensuousness creep in, was creditable.

Amar actually ended up providing some kind of professional touch to a dance where most were merely monkeying around...most notable being Pooja Mishra and Symonds!🀣

Here is the silly video:

http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/mazedaar-romantic-rain-dance-episode-74-part-5-3335.html#top

very good post πŸ˜ƒ
zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
After reading every ones posts all I have to say is, although Sunny's intentions were for the right reasons but she should not have advised Amar on how to conduct himself as it is between him and his wife how he behave in public being a celebrity. 

Now as far as Sunny is concerned, she is a married lady yet she pursues a po*n star career so shouldn't she think how her husband feels seeing her with other men. 
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

well sunny never said that she had a problem with his lifting or his touching as far as i know,she was thinking about what his wife might think..as for his wife,i don't think she will mind,he has said thatt he has told her that sometimes he does harmless masti with girls and she is fine with it and trusts him..here too they are paid to create drama,its not like he has started dating her or is madly in love with her ,he hardly talks to her or shonali or any other girl apart from the task..so why will his wife see one clip and feel like he is cheating on her?he didn't have sex with her or is having candle lit dinners or hiding in a corner whispering sweet nothings in her ears..star couple break up because usually their spouse has cheated or slept with another actress,i don't think anyone has divorced over a small lift.

Right but Sunny also mentioned that his wife might not like it considering the recent allegations by Shonali. And yes, I feel his wife does not like Amar to be connected to any females this way. When his wife visited the house, she clearly told amar about the shonali incident 😳 So that tell that she does not like anyone pointing fingers at her hubby for indecent behavior. And sunny was merely reminding about Amar about it.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Sunny does not know Amar's wife. She never stated what his wife would think, nor did she judge him or critique him, she merely asked him to be mindful. Women like her come under more scrutiny when it comes to interactions with married people. I don't find anything wrong in her trying to set boundaries. I don't get why that is something so wrong for people.

I guess, as you wish!

she shouldn't be setting boundaries for others when she herself doesn't like anybody setting boundaries for her.If she feels his being married will affect her image then she should have refused to dance with him in the first place.
-Moderator- thumbnail
This lift was much better though and Vida was enjoying unlike Sunny πŸ˜‰

wicked gal thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Right but Sunny also mentioned that his wife might not like it considering the recent allegations by Shonali. And yes, I feel his wife does not like Amar to be connected to any females this way. When his wife visited the house, she clearly told amar about the shonali incident 😳 So that tell that she does not like anyone pointing fingers at her hubby for indecent behavior. And sunny was merely reminding about Amar about it.

his wife thought shonali was mental and yes she didn't like anyone calling him indecent because she loves him and trusts his character,so that settles the issue that his wife might feel cheated..As for sunny i know her advice was meant in a good way but she shouldn't have said it in front of entire house but a private talk would have sufficed and not make her look like she was milking the situation for cleaning up her own image.😊
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ok some people think Sunny should not even ask Amar to be mindful and try to draw boundaries. So let me get this logic straight.

Marriage is between husband and wife and no one else should say anything at all.

So if any husband interacts with another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

So if any husband flirts or complements another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

So if any husband touches or lifts another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

Even if the husband tries to sleep with a woman, she should never say anything, or question, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

Hear that husband/boyfriend stealing women? You did no wrong! You never interfered in their marital/relationship bliss. He knew what his wife expected, you didn't. Not your fault.

Fie on all you women who told a married man to think about his wife before he does anything. How dare you try to set boundaries for married men? How can you possibly be sure his wife would not like what he is doing?

All my life I've been living with the misunderstanding that I should be draw boundaries at the start when interacting with people in relationships. How ignorant of me.  

wicked gal thumbnail

Ok some people think Sunny should not even ask Amar to be mindful and try to draw boundaries. So let me get this logic straight.

Marriage is between husband and wife and no one else should say anything at all.

So if any husband interacts with another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

So if any husband flirts or complements another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

So if any husband touches or lifts another woman, she should never say anything, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

Even if the husband tries to sleep with a woman, she should never say anything, or question, after all he knows what his wife expects right?

Hear that husband/boyfriend stealing women? You did no wrong! You never interfered in their marital/relationship bliss. He knew what his wife expected, you didn't. Not your fault.

Fie on all you women who told a married man to think about his wife before he does anything. How dare you try to set boundaries for married men? How can you possibly be sure his wife would not like what he is doing?

All my life I've been living with the misunderstanding that I should be draw boundaries at the start when interacting with people in relationships. How ignorant of me.  

if a man is married,i would stay far far away from him,instead of telling him how he should be behaving with me..atleast thats what i do.And i never would tell anyone what their husband/boyfriend is upto unless i am their family  because i could be wrong in my judgement and would break up a perfectly healthy marriage for no reason.If a married man/boyfriend flirts with me,.i would avoid him like a plague first if unavoidable i would make my displeasure known by ignoring or angry looks or a private talk but i would never ever embarass a man on national t.v or infront of others because again i could be wrong in reading his signals..thats all.😊
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

manna padega hades ji..kitna lamba history likhte hain aapπŸ˜†