Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Woooaa!!! I liked today's episode!!!

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
LOL!! I know you all must be staring at my post with "WHAT THE..."

But I seriously loved today's episode! [Definately ignoring Shyam, Bua, and Mami scenes!] But other than that, Khushi, La, and Payal looked beautiful! That small Arshi scene was also cute!😳 La-Khushi scene was very sad and moving!😭 Khushi ko shaq to ho hi gaya hai!!!

But guys, did you guys notice something?

ASR calls everyone in a room and tell that he won't marry La! That means, the party is still on, and he says that at the last moment!!😲

Now, what if the family forces ASR-Khushi to get engaged due to media, ghar walo ki bezati and all??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰ Anjali knows about Khushi's break up, so she can hook them up?!πŸ˜‰

Let's be positive people! Hopefully, the next week will be a dhamaka week since they are on the edge of so many revealations - La-ASR breakup, Khushi breakup, Shyam's truth, ASR announcing La-ASR breakup, Payaash engagement!πŸ˜‰

What do you think? However, I can kill the CVs!! How can they leave us on a Friday with an episode like this?!?! We have 48 hours of weekend ahead of us now!!!😑😑😑😑

Khushi (πŸ‘ArshiLoverπŸ‘)
Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah even I am guessing that as per precap La must have left crying and Nani and Co ask ASR whats happening and ASR announces the decision and Anjali already knows Khushi's engagement is broken and she also said that the person who broke it is so unlucky so I am guessing Anjali will force Arnav and Khushi to get engaged instead...yipppieee...coz there has been so many signs to show that ArHi will get engaged...as in Khushi phone conversation yesterday stating that arent u coming to put the ring and she giving gift to him saying today you are going to be committed...hmmm fingers crossed!...that precap was just to mislead the audience I feelπŸ˜‰ Edited by aanu23 - 12 years ago
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
sorry buddy ... dont agree wid you ... aik dum bakwas epi thee... no magic no rabba ve and luked like Arnav is actuall starting to UNFEEL for Khushi and actually FEEL something for that stick insect LA... 

Yuck... wat a mess the Cvs have made πŸ€’
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im in your list of "OPTIMISTS" πŸ˜ƒ
I hope that there are some good upcoming episodes that will make us go all 
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Be positive? My blood group changed from B+ve to Oh negative!

crap ful week!
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hats off to you and your post.
But my brain and heart are singing a different song 🀣

Last minute family forces KKG and ASR to engage? *dreams*

*dream Breaks*
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have been waiting for dhamaka for soo long that it kind of frizzled out .. 
now no more expectations from cvs.. just frustuated..
sumana-13 thumbnail
OH GAWD ... and you reminded me of 48 hrs of the weekend !!! πŸ˜”
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx haan 4 ur +ve post we need it but it is long frustrating weekend i have never been frustrated with ipk i enjoy whatever they throw but today i was hoping atleast 2 c the dance seq. by the speed they were going yest, it was hopeful did not expect nandikisor and hello hi bye bye to irritate us to the core & v. less arhi so i am scared to c what the actual twist is hopefully like @anu said it is arhi engagement, i don't want arnav to give in to anjalis atyachar ugg😑
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
dont show me these dreams
I actually want that to happen as per we didnt got a single rabba ve moment for so long πŸ˜­