Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree...bad timing...dying to see this dance...I want passion! It's like...I look forward to the weekend...but then again...now I dont...cuz I miss AshNi SO MUCH!!
KaranKittu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really looking forward to Monday:) Oh Wish there was a precap so much suspense were going bonkers! Oh God plzzz make Mallika stay awayy!!
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
next week is going to be painful for all Ashni fans including me..as per the new article nidhi will leave the dance room(no passionate dance) she will meet mallika outside the dance room.. Mallika will reveal the sifarish thing to Nidhi which will make her furious..she will leave mumbai with karan after telling ashu that everything is over between them...
SomerholicGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunrise35

next week is going to be painful for all Ashni fans including me..as per the new article nidhi will leave the dance room(no passionate dance) she will meet mallika outside the dance room.. Mallika will reveal the sifarish thing to Nidhi which will make her furious..she will leave mumbai with karan after telling ashu that everything is over between them...

😲😭
Now, I dont want this...
Why the hell there are only tears in their eyes
and pain in their heart...

I want to see AshNi together..and happy...
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Harika*

😲😭
Now, I dont want this...
Why the hell there are only tears in their eyes
and pain in their heart...

I want to see AshNi together..and happy...

yes me too..but dont worry..there is always light at the end of the tunnel..this will make their love more intense & later on bring them more closer...