India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na??? (Page 7)

aqsam Senior Member
aqsam
aqsam

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
2day's episode was really great...Loved it..
Oh God AshNI were looking so Hot..
waiting for AshNI dance...
thank u so much for the update dear...:)

shashistanu Groupbie
shashistanu
shashistanu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update will watch it on TV tonight!!!

Hope we get to see more of Ashni on MondayConfusedConfusedConfused…before any conspiring elements interfering from LucknowAngryAngry

Good to see Dr Ash just in full shirt (was it dust/half white/a light gray could not make it out watching onlineCryCry) with sleeves rolled over!!!!!!!!...hope to see him in this style with different colors/stripes.Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Ash looked stunningly handsome in the gd ball suite…Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvin

bvs7691 Goldie
bvs7691
bvs7691

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
TanuJi... Lovely Writeup. Your title reminds me of the golden era song which is very apt for AshNi...Day Dreaming

Suno... Kaho...
Kaha... Suna...
Kuch Hua Kya... Zara Sa Kuch Hua Toh HainEmbarrassed

lidvin

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
 Beautiful . awesome ! ! !   what say else about today ' s epi . simply great . what a describe , he was describing  his feelings like a poem, ( if he will describe his feeling like this in front of any girl, she will definitively fall in love with him  madly ) ..  just hope kash nidhi ne sub sun liya hota...  if she had... she dose cry to know how much deeply a man loves her.. 
  episode was great well written,well acted, every thing  just great ... Thumbs Up

lidvin

bhalobasa Senior Member
bhalobasa
bhalobasa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Agar Mallika Monday ko aa bhi jaye, to bhi kash track aisa ho ki Tongue : Mallika will insult Nidhi , will behave very rude to her in public..Angry...which obviously Ashu will not tolerate Smile and will stop Mallika from doing that, and then when Mallika will ask him why is he stopping her, who is she to him, and then Ashu : because I ___. Tongue  Embarrassed...KASHHH...Big smile

lidvin

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Lovely post & my daily dose of AshniEmbarrassed Looks like another wonderful episode; burger chodke bhaag gayiShocked 
shashistanu Groupbie
shashistanu
shashistanu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? AngryLOL

Yes, I agree too much of makeup on Nidhi…not at all pleasant and yesterday's coffee shop makeup also was overdone. Smokey eye make up with a dark lipstick Disapprove…a big NO..NO  I think Nidhi looks her best with the light makeup …

aekiel

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged
Off late.. Nidhis makeup hasnt been spot on.. lipstick is a bit too dark and her hairstyle too isnt like it used to b..  :S

I liked nidhis look ..but not makeup... both at cofeshop n ballroom tho dinner she looked picture perfect...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index