India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na??? (Page 5)

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Tanu... or anyone else.. please please can you do me a favour and reproduce those dialogues that MB spoke today??? I do so wanna remember them... they were totally heart-wrenching!! and his "I miss her" broke my already brittle heart... Cry.. I cannot stop crying at this expressions when he said this.. watching it over and over!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthi16rabzonedgeyanks28sun29

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Why no precap today...reached India today...watched this ep with anticipation...MB looked HoT and kritz looked so beautiful...why can't the CVs leave them in peace?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lidvinrtmssun29yanks28

aekiel Goldie
aekiel
aekiel

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? AngryLOL

Edited by aekiel - 16 December 2011 at 10:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

umm1234

vasanthi16 Goldie
vasanthi16
vasanthi16

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@Lizzie...loved what u wrote...wished I could write half as good!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LizzieBennett

Mehek25 IF-Sizzlerz
Mehek25
Mehek25

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Omg Tanu what a superb update..And what an episode...
Loved, loved, loved it...Particularly the first segment...Dunno why but these past 2 days Ashu/MB is succeeding in making my eyes turn moist...Today I was actually crying when Ashu was saying all that about his Nidhi... And when he said simply..."I can't"...with so much finality i did not know whether to weep with him or slap him and tell him like Armu to stop behaving like an idiot and confess his love to Nidhi...

Superb episode...Barring the Lucknow Haddis in Mumbai Kabab...

Kritika looked truly like an angel...Ashu should now call her his angel instead of his titli...

MB again outdid himself today...The way he broke down when talking with Armu...the way he was glancing at Nidhi with adoration in his eyes...The way his eyes moisten when he looks at Nidhi...The small loving smile that plays on his lips when he looks at Nidhi or talks of her...The hesitancy in his steps as he entered the Ballroom and also as he approached Nidhi both in the coffee shop and in the ballroom...

Omg I have been bowled over by this man...What an actor...he has the rare combination of good looks and talent...which is frankly speaking a deadly combination for the viewers' heartbeats...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vvegawizardofozlidvinvasanthi16LizzieBennettrtmsJunelirabzonedgeyanks28sun29

LizzieBennett IF-Dazzler
LizzieBennett
LizzieBennett

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasanthi16

@Lizzie...loved what u wrote...wished I could write half as good!

AWWW... Thanks, sweets!!!Hug
umm1234 Goldie
umm1234
umm1234

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? AngryLOL
Yes I thought that too.Nidhi looked stunning in the blue sari.The make up was flawless but then the burger scene and in today's dance scene her make up did not do justice to her beauty. It didn't seem freshly done.May be these scenes were shot at the end of the day.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofozaekiel

wizardofoz Senior Member

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shashistanuyanks28

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index