Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Suniye.. kahiye.. kahiye na??? - Page 6

bvs7691 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TanuJi... Lovely Writeup. Your title reminds me of the golden era song which is very apt for AshNi...๐Ÿ˜

Suno... Kaho...
Kaha... Suna...
Kuch Hua Kya... Zara Sa Kuch Hua Toh Hain๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 Beautiful . awesome ! ! !   what say else about today ' s epi . simply great . what a describe , he was describing  his feelings like a poem, ( if he will describe his feeling like this in front of any girl, she will definitively fall in love with him  madly ) ..  just hope kash nidhi ne sub sun liya hota...  if she had... she dose cry to know how much deeply a man loves her.. 
  episode was great well written,well acted, every thing  just great ... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

bhalobasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agar Mallika Monday ko aa bhi jaye, to bhi kash track aisa ho ki ๐Ÿ˜› : Mallika will insult Nidhi , will behave very rude to her in public..๐Ÿ˜ก...which obviously Ashu will not tolerate ๐Ÿ˜Š and will stop Mallika from doing that, and then when Mallika will ask him why is he stopping her, who is she to him, and then Ashu : because I ___. ๐Ÿ˜›  ๐Ÿ˜ณ...KASHHH...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post & my daily dose of Ashni๐Ÿ˜ณ Looks like another wonderful episode; burger chodke bhaag gayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ 
shashistanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aekiel

I loved Nidhi's look from far off, but I think the makeup chap got his stuff wrong.

It looked too cakey from close up imo. Both today as well as the burger scene yesterday.

Anybody else think the same?

Decent episode, but I can't think what excuse Mallika will give Ashutosh for showing up in Mumbai? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, I agree too much of makeup on Nidhiโ€ฆnot at all pleasant and yesterday's coffee shop makeup also was overdone. Smokey eye make up with a dark lipstick ๐Ÿ˜’โ€ฆa big NO..NO  I think Nidhi looks her best with the light makeup โ€ฆ

Armu4eva thumbnail
Off late.. Nidhis makeup hasnt been spot on.. lipstick is a bit too dark and her hairstyle too isnt like it used to b..  :S

I liked nidhis look ..but not makeup... both at cofeshop n ballroom tho dinner she looked picture perfect...
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

Off late.. Nidhis makeup hasnt been spot on.. lipstick is a bit too dark and her hairstyle too isnt like it used to b..  :S

I liked nidhis look ..but not makeup... both at cofeshop n ballroom tho dinner she looked picture perfect...

agree wid u Tanu... though her white dress was so elegant bt her make up was nt upto the mark.. bt ya, in dat dark blue saree she looked gorgeous.. to me,  kritz looks mre beautiful in sarees n kurtas.. i just love her simple look though she looks hawwt in modern clothes as wel.. i feel she is among those rare celebrities who is blessed wid natural beauty.. she is mre beautiful wid minimal make up i thnk..