Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for your update...the way you give us the update everyday is amazing...

Really I am very disappointed with the way this show is going, esp after knowing Rohan & Mallika are coming to Mumbai as well and I have this bad feeling that they will simply ruin the entire balldance scene for us...damn 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘, since days we've been eagerly waiting for this to come and now Mallika & Rohan & the CV's spoiled my mood completely 😑 πŸ˜‘

If this AshNi separation goes on for longer, I am done with this show for sure !!!!!!!!!
I am simply fed up of seeing AshNi is tears for each other every time and others ( except darling Armu ofcourse ) coming between them every damn time...really CV's get your storyline together, coz this is going nowhere...

We want AshNi together...LOUD & CLEAR ...don't you get that ????

P.S. makes me wonder what Kritika meant that the story will take a beautiful turn after Mumbai track...I have just lost hopes 😭
LizzieBennet thumbnail
πŸ€ͺOMG!!OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!! In no shape to write a review... Tanu how did you do it???
Someone pls call an ambulance.. emergency casualty here!!!!!  Needs immediate attention!! πŸ€’

Can't think, can't type, brains are frozen on AshNi... bad bad case of AshNi.itis!!! 

Docs r saying' patient Lizzie is a goner, Only one thing can save her.. liberal doses of AshNi in each other's arms, eyeing each other, looking lost in each other's eyes, and.. and... a booster dose of smooching!!!!!!!!! πŸ€ͺ.πŸ€ͺ

Lizzie is gonna die before treatment starts... say bye folks, don't see how she's gonna last out this weekend!!! 
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

utterly gorgeous lady and oh-so handsome gentleman..**fanning heavily**

If i were a priest .. i did get these two married off rightaway πŸ˜†
My mind going all over.. man... freagnnn so hawwttt β˜ΊοΈ

MB-Kritz... aag laga ditta.. πŸ˜†
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update...
What a lovely episode... Monday seems too far away now... also, not too thrilled about Mallika and Rohan coming to Mumbai...
You song selection is awesome!!
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
episode was lovely ...the way he said i miss nidhi ..my heart broke into a million pieces awwwπŸ’”

i'm sure Malika will walk in while the dance is going on😑🀒

they said one kabab me haddi in the ballroom dance on news 24 

so i think for now it will be mallika πŸ€”

lovely update thanks Tanu...MB is a real dish & what a couple they are☺️
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i just want to cry😭😭
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yes Ramona...the way he said "I miss her" again and again...was crushinggg...how many different ways can you love someone? I think Ashu's got them all covered.
__VJ__ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx for de update tanu... Awww i cannot even imagin de hotness and passion dey ll ooze out wen dey dance together...😍☺️
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow. Loved it. πŸ‘

I was looking for a Nipun's  vidio upload as I had missed the episode and was dying to know what happened

Thanks a ton dear. It was really super and awesome.😊
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the morning scene between them...the way they shyly greeted each other...Nidhi had a bit of a smile...Ashu being a gentleman "after you"...😍...he had no idea she cried herself to sleep over him...and she has no idea he misses her like you miss the warmth of the sun during the winter days... ❀️

by the way ...I really hope Dadi Bua and SS never ever meet again...God knows what else DB will spill the beans on.