Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 8)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Hello Everyone ... pls dont die of a shock LOL

Had to come in today for this is the very place where i met and made some fab friends ...friends beyond the realms of this very show and place and I am truly greatful to have been a part this place ...have some gr8 memories which shall alwys remain ...and Yes once a devil alwys a devil ...literally ROFL

Edited by rdfan - 16 December 2011 at 10:29am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSArmu4evaanjalireddyy84Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-ISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16panchjun5mi7chimessuj01TheRowdiestTaiyo

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Pixels.. Blushing  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

suj.. i am good.. still lazy...  ROFL ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201nirvanica15serialwatcher16ISHQSalmanSe-pixie-suj01Taiyo

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
@shradha...heyaHugHugHug

@caco...heya
HugHugHug

how u guys doing?Smile

Edited by suj01 - 16 December 2011 at 10:30am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16-pixie-cacoethesTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYOURS

@nirvana: an s real hero is vicky who never showed his pyara sa face... Tongue

WOW ... LOLLOLLOL HugHugHug

Aunt Grand Wit: The first one I named HugHugHugLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSLily201nirvanica15anjalireddyy84serialwatcher16cacoethessuj01

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged

Pooja.. hugs to u too.. Hug

ok shud i write my two cents?? D'ohlik is it a must??  ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201nirvanica15serialwatcher16suj01

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Nish: Me is a PENGUIN ... AngryLOLLOLLOLHugHugHug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201nirvanica15serialwatcher16suj01

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Hello Denizens HugHugHug,

Its been a long time since I visited the den as real life has become real hectic...But I haven't stopped with MSK's favorite hobby...arre stalking...LOL...

I have been stalking on and off for the past one week...but did not have the heart or words to post anything about the ending of my most favorite show...It only sank in half an hour back when I switched on the TV at 9-30 out of habit to watch Geet and there was no Geet...and that's when it struck me that the beautiful journey of Maan and Geet has ended...and my favorite characters on television have really finally bit adieu to all of us ...And that's when I felt lost and knew that the only way to find my way is to visit the Devil's Den...Cause Come rain or shine, the devils can always make you feel better...Smile

My journey with devil's den started with stalking...when I used to stalk and read the posts of Jyo, Arwen, Geetu, Opti, Caco, An, Anvi, Jhan, Jaya, Pooja, Anj, Shreya (mchopra), Gouri, Shonu, Nadia, Adits, Geets, Minnie.reet, Zee, Ashu (my soulie), Anuja, Parm, Vini(Blueberry), Swati, Saj, Anshu, Shifa (Gooseberry), Marsh, Ann.A, Nabiha, Ayesha, Bri, Shrads, Pallu, Anu, Resmi, Praju, Suj, Smita, Tanu  and many more ...who were there from the initial days...At that time only a few people used to write about symbolism...the den was more of a fun place where people used to hang out to rip and dissect each and every scene of GHSP...and turn it into a laugh-riot...I used to stalk, read and laugh at all the fun comments posted by these stalwarts of the den...LOL...And also the pairings that used to happen here...ROFL

Then one day...I gathered courage and posted for the first time in the den...I think it was the epi when MSK fills Geet's Maang with his Blood...And I was welcomed with open arms...by one and all ...they treated me as if I was an oldie of the den and made me part of their conversations...It is this fun and friendly atmosphere of the den that made it my second home where we were all one big happy family even though we stayed in various parts of the world...What I found even more interesting was that Den was home to one of the most intelligent set of TV-Viewing women...They were very smart and had a mind-blowing sense of humour...And their tongue-in-cheek comments and posts were an absolute delight to read...Then I made some new friends like Opti, Mali, Usha, Medha, Geeks, Priti, Deeps, Arwenish, Neha, Shreya, Preeto, Khushboo, Faria and many others (sorry if I forgot to mention anyone)...

I used to love reading Jyo and Geetu's takes full of symbolism, Suj's Live updates in den,  Caco's TSDs, Ashu and Adits emo analysis, Shonu's Oh Ess', Opti's in-depth character analysis, Medha's extremely humorous tongue-in-cheek comments and later her fantabulous analysis, Geeks mast poems, Priti's excellent takes and Geeks, Deeps, Usha and Neha's hilarious comments...I loved the dissections and the inanity of some of the analysis that we used to do like the fake horse, fake apple and MSk's pavitrata...LOL...Daku An's sword chopping everyone in her way and her wait for Vicky the elusive third brother of Maan who arrived with a sex change as NES...LOL...Jyo's emo atyachar and the subsequent flooding of den...LOL...My banter with Saj regarding Sunmeera's relation to Maan ...LOLLOLLOL...It all seems like yesterday ...Day Dreaming...These are memories that I will cherish throughout my life and will remember fondly for time immemorial...

Thank you Devil's Den for being a part of my life...Hug...You rock...and there will never be anything like you ever again...atleast not for me...You are the One and Only...HugHug!!!

And Thank You GHSP for introducing me to this unique bunch of people...
Hug

Lotsa Love,
Kavita

Edited by panchjun5 - 16 December 2011 at 10:41am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSArmu4evaanjalireddyy84Lily201Norstarnirvanica15-RD--Deepzz--richierich-Samanalyseserialwatcher16mi7chimes-pixie-jyoti06suj01TheRowdiestTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
ok so celebrating that Geet ended? ROFL all good things ( even though it wasn't good since the time i stopped watchingROFL) come to an end!!

but yea this place is where i got the most awesomest people as friends and for a lifetime...always be thankful to the Den Hug

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15anjalireddyy84Lily201Norstar-RD--richierich-serialwatcher16panchjun5jyoti06suj01anji-miraTaiyo

Go to top