Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 75)

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
It was actually noel smith who created maneet they were his & swati's creation
was just thinking about a crazy idea one of my wishfull thinking of BB6 contestants
I want gul khan nssar parvez & eleven devils of the devils den of GF how about this just imagine the condition of gul khan & nissar after hundred days of stay with eleven of us Evil Smile

Edited by Priya291188 - 18 December 2011 at 8:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSsia221Samanalyse

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia221

I hav not seen Nissar's previous works... but in Geet he did a commendable job...
As much as I want to thank n appreciate him for his work. in Geet..I dont know for some reason it is not whole-heartedly ...the way he left without even bothering once to look back...

Is he directing the CC show as well??? I dont know.. I dont watch it...

Btw... CM is back???? is it by a mistake or what????
Sia maneet were not nissar's creation they were created by noel smith who was fired ever since then we felt something is missing in maneet

TRULYOURSsia221Samanalyse

anjalireddyy84 Goldie
anjalireddyy84
anjalireddyy84

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
@ Sia

Moi also want to ask same qn y CM back? LOL

TRULYOURSPriya204Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya291188

Originally posted by richa23

Saw all the promo snipets of Shows on LIFE OK believe me guys sowbhagyavathi bhav is so psyco ott show,Meri maa too dark, sapno ke bhawar me Two sister's story. They are not sparing sisters nowadays. Main lakshmi tere angan ki  -Girls dream to marry a wealthy manwho has big bunglow in front of her house.  No attractive leads.Sach ka samna First contastant I want GUL khan.

By the way Gul mataji told no successful jodi act again in TV. Is it true. If it is true i want gurti to prove her wrong.
No its ot true hit jodis do get repeated example karan kritika (KMH) hiten gauri
those who are not real life pairs are also repeated like varun badola & sangeeta ghosh
gul needs to do her research work properly

Priya I know it does happen, I just want to clear my  doubt with some old showee folks,Bcz U know till 17 I watched only CN OR DISCOVERY. After 17 slowly I started watching bcz my friends used to talk about the shows in the class. so some times I used to watch snippets while dinner.That is when I decided not to watch kekta's shows bcz one day after watching kahani ghar ghar ki I cried the whole day seeing parvati babhi's struggle. My mom when she was back from the college she scolded me asked me to watch shows of my type so i watched hello dollie,remix ,kitchidi ,sarabai,LOLI can't bear the tension. But Now I learnt a bit.

TRULYOURSPriya204Samanalyse

maan-ki-sanjana IF-Dazzler
maan-ki-sanjana
maan-ki-sanjana

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hey girls!

LOL the Chaskameter is so scared of us! It's back to pacify us!LOL

Well I really do admire Nissar, for he seems like a great director but for the very reason I resent him because he stopped paying attention to his show.

Ouch

If you start something you should see it through to the end, otherwise you lose your rights of it. Yet he is still recognised as the series director when he was AWOL for the last year or so.

I don't think he will stay with the CC show that much longer either because he seems to be more involved in the set up of the show as opposed to continuation.

More importantly credit should be given to directors like Noel, Maan Singh and of course Sundeep. They gave their hard work and its obvious in the quality of scenes they produced!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204Samanalyseroseinbloom

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
 Hi anjli ,Moi telugu tutor wass up buddy.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204anjalireddyy84maan-ki-sanjanasia221

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Priya291188

Saw all the promo snipets of Shows on LIFE OK believe me guys sowbhagyavathi bhav is so psyco ott show,Meri maa too dark, sapno ke bhawar me Two sister's story. They are not sparing sisters nowadays. Main lakshmi tere angan ki  -Girls dream to marry a wealthy manwho has big bunglow in front of her house.  No attractive leads.Sach ka samna First contastant I want GUL khan.

By the way Gul mataji told no successful jodi act again in TV. Is it true. If it is true i want gurti to prove her wrong.
No its ot true hit jodis do get repeated example karan kritika (KMH) hiten gauri
those who are not real life pairs are also repeated like varun badola & sangeeta ghosh
gul needs to do her research work properly

Priya I know it does happen, I just want to clear my  doubt with some old showee folks,Bcz U know till 17 I watched only CN OR DISCOVERY. After 17 slowly I started watching bcz my friends used to talk about the shows in the class. so some times I used to watch snippets while dinner.That is when I decided not to watch kekta's shows bcz one day after watching kahani ghar ghar ki I cried the whole day seeing parvati babhi's struggle. My mom when she was back from the college she scolded me asked me to watch shows of my type so i watched hello dollie,remix ,kitchidi ,sarabai,LOLI can't bear the tension. But Now I learnt a bit.
Same here geet is the first show that I have watched on a regular basis ealier I would watch all the shows once in a month & I was more into news &national geographic this is the oly show I am discussing on th net & my parents have no idea that I am discussing a show online they think I am doing some research work on my studies

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSmaan-ki-sanjana-richierich-Samanalysesia221

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204maan-ki-sanjana-richierich-Samanalysesia221

Go to top