Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 Vikrant's new message . Now Iam worried.
GUYS..NO NEED TO APPOLOGISE...I DNT NEED AN EGO MASSSAGE HERE...AL I WANT IS U GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THT I AM "ONE PERSON" NOTHING IN FRONT OF YOUR FAN BATTALION...I JUST WANA BE A PART OF U GUYS...COZ U ASKED ME TO...PLZ ATLEAST BE NORMAL TO ME IF NOT NICE..THANKS..!!

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rj's latest status updates:
"
GUYS..NO NEED TO APPOLOGISE...I DNT NEED AN EGO MASSSAGE HERE...AL I WANT IS U GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THT I AM "ONE PERSON" NOTHING IN FRONT OF YOUR FAN BATTALION...I JUST WANA BE A PART OF U GUYS...COZ U ASKED ME TO...PLZ ATLEAST BE NORMAL TO ME IF NOT NICE..THANKS"
and previously
"FOR ME IT ITS NOT ONE FACE OR GROUP..IT IS DIFFERENT GROUPS WORKING TOWARDS A SAME GOAL THAT IS TO SAVE UR FAV. SHOW...SOME OF U ARE SENSIBLE BUT FEW LIKE ::: Devyani Mehra & Geet n Maan...!! ARE WORKING AGAINST UR GOAL...& IRRITATING ME TO HELL...PLZ GUYS DO SOMETHING OR ELSE I WILL HANE TU UNPUBLISH MY PAGE...!!"

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Omg people can't they write a positive critisism,why are they irritating him who is helping us.
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heya Peeps!!

Gnna go to sleep in a bit but just HAD to tell you some good news..

DD tweeted in her account that she HAS NOT signed any balaji show =)

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
@Preet- If you're still there,I read one of Mali's posts regarding the "true-status-quo" of 4Lions & Channel in efforts of GHSP season 2-and happy to see that Rj's heard out all of that & agreed to do whatver he can in his limitations-cool!!😃

But though he's asked to post separately all qns pertaining to Gurti -some are still bent on separate posts-what to do??

-richierich- thumbnail
@Z Heya🤗Thank U for sharing. Mommys  were  just busy wid their rumours.
Lily201 thumbnail
Seems like Rj's gotten over the initial frustration,the latest status update by him:

HEY...M SORRY Devyani Mehra IF I HAVE MENTIONED U IN MY POST FOR A WRONG REASON...NOW LETS TOGETHER CONCENTRATE ON UR MISSION... :)
Lily201 thumbnail

*Phew* Seems like things getting sorted on fb wall of RJ Vikrant -moi was scared back then when there was a lil bit of uproar about spammings

@Z-Holas !! Thanks for the news😃
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Richa: Yep! Love DD for virtually giving a huge KANTAAP to all those despos who celebrated at the prospect of DD getting a new show and "finally getting azadi" from her costar.

Z
Lily201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Richa: Yep! Love DD for virtually giving a huge KANTAAP to all those despos who celebrated at the prospect of DD getting a new show and "finally getting azadi" from her costar.

Z

I must commend GC's vocab though - a virtual "kantaap" sounds better than just a virtual "slap"

Yup thanks to DD -those narrow-minded folks can have their balloon full of dreams deflated😃