Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 45)

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Purple Raspberry: Vini never asked for one LOLLOLLOL and Jyoti also never asked for a name LOLLOLLOL
Even me didn't asked for name..
but one day we both had a agrument kind of thing..
and An.. took out her talwar and chopped me into pieces..
thus the name.. Chopped Pieces...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15sia221mi7chimesSamanalyse

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
@ Nirvi: Saw u for d first time..liking n posting so many comments...LOLLOL

@ Anjali: Hi... 

Wow.. that was one super-fast Den today..LOL Nice to c d old ones too...it was fun..

To all d Devils.. Good night.. hope to catch u all tomo again...Smile

Edited by sia221 - 16 December 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalyseanji-mira

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@Sia
I know, like I said I am vacation and home, so have all the time in the world...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-richierich-Samanalysesia221

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@Sia
I know, like I said I am vacation and home, so have all the time in the world...

Oh nice...looking forward to ur comments then...Smile

Good night...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
shreya bachi Dinners over.. left overs hoga shayad! *ebil smile*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15-richierich-

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Kya cooking...

All the cooking is done, and most of them had  their dinner and retired for the daySleepy

Edited by nirvanica15 - 16 December 2011 at 12:52pm
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Finally i made it... made it Dancing LOL  LoLz.. now dun look at me like that.. the world n esp the den knows.. m... Tanu, the LAGGARD .. the Lord of Last Bench at Prof Jyo-mbeldores CON-wartz Cool

LOL Oh man.. so many memories.. so many.. i dunno where to start from. .n where to end...!! I dun even remember what was my first post ...in the den.. but what i do remember is the absolute.. MAD times.. i have had in here... times when.. i had no idea..what i was talking about ... times when i had no idea.. who i was talking about... times when i dinno ..the difference between..Ermm

livelygal & live2laugh     ... Pallo &  Pallu          Geets & Geeta           

all the trillion TWINY's in here...   the numerous no. of intra den affairs....

whether Geeky is a guy or a babe 

whether an is a pengu or a daku 

all the nicknames that Daku gave... (till date i dunno who is who.. for eg.. i only know Aunt Grand Wit is Caco .. everything else is in circles and squares and the famous CUBES (courtsey Anj))

D'oh.. i mean come on... theres only so much a lil dullard like me can grasp?? Confused

I have seen some of the bestest times in the Den... and tho have not been 100% active most of the times.. i have been an ardent stalker from the day the Den began to this date!! Embarrassed

Really want to say a huge round of Thank u to every single Devil.. who has at different points of time.. lit up the Den with their humor. .passion... love.. fun .. anger ... and above all friendship! Smile I still remember the times when Arps (being in the DT at that time) had to keep telling us unruly kids to mind it ... n CON-trol... poor Jyo Arw..Mehr... Gou all wuld whack the whip... but us mavericks wuld b back to multi quoting.. using puns ...bashing ... discussing  too hawwt to handle topics ala Mountains DOWN UNDER ROFL...etc. etc... but it really took Anj ka talwar to make everyone fall in line! OuchLOL  *ouch it hurts* 

There are so many unforgettable memories i have in here...Hug (trying to recollect ..if i miss something.. please blame my PROF... the TOUF LADAAYY of the forum aka Jyo Mumma LOL .. she din whack me hard enouf so that i CON-centrate) 

---- The naming ceremony of the Den...  that was an epic moment... there were so many names floating.. n then voila we got Devils Den  (Daku An played a big part in that coinage.. not surprising since she is the queen of coinages...)Evil Smile

---- The Protein Shakes and Eggs ...jeez.. the no. of dens that have been dedicated to the shakes n eggs.. mus make NCC look pale in front of us.. 'Sunday ho yah MAAN-day roz khao ANDE' chanters LOL  and not far behind was... Jyo mumma and her Tabela and Shower LOL

---- The CON-begins ... oh m gee the most dreaded era LOL where CON-theory ruled .. n scared the crap out of me..since i was the only one.. who never ever got a single correct answer ROFL  to Prof Jyo-mbeldores question papers n so much so.. Jyo mumma.. had to threaten detention... 

---- The Emoti-QUEENS .. the Symbolism-Queens ... the MADNESS-Queens...the ..Chillax Queens....the poets... if the Den culd b labelled in different groups...these four almost summarise the entire crazy lot in here...

Aditi/ Swati/ Suj were the queen of Emotis ... ... every single moment of Geet culd b presented in one single emoti by these brilliant ladies...!! Clap  

Then the Symbolism Queens... Doods/ Lana / Geets / Jyo/ Bri/ Opti/Radhaben ... and many more...  the amount these women can research.. i tell ya... PRL and ISRO should hire them.. i swear INDIA will b at the top of research... Clap Hats off to them n their passion! 

the Mad-nutters in here... read... Ayeshu (with her Lady Uhmazing on one side) and Pallu on the other ... Shonuu and her BAL-prem  ... Caco da Cool NAMAKEWL and Vini de Mawali Mali ... pRam and Mansa's DARTTAAY picture... LOL  Marshmellow n Ann ...Embarrassed Pallo and Cacos 'CLOONEY' love on one side and Pallo-Shonus 'TENT'-wa prem on the other ... Gou and her SEXY Pics LOL Res and Geets ka PAVITRA prem

the Chillax Queens... An/ Poo/ Mehr/ Usha/ SunMeera/ Pennu/Jaya/ Pixie/ Gargi/ Arw / Ash/ Ashu/ Swan / Anu/ Preete/ Jhan/ Anusha / Sk/Faria/ Bru / Mali / CraziestGurtian (dude i still dunno ur nameOuch) .. who are perfect examples of... 'When the going gets touf.. the touf get COOL'... 

---- When the BIRDS screeched and Bees stung --- LOL oh my god... the scariest times when everyday.. us all unsuspecting Devils were busy running from khopchas to branches to collect the Bird droplets and chase the Bees to know 'Whats up' ... ... i remember the long line (longer than outside Ashtavinayak temple) of Dev-otees who waited for Jyo Mumma ka dwar opening and enlightening us all ROFL ... gosh.. it was one crazy time! 

And if birds and bees were not enouf... there came the DOT-CON-nection.. n the entire DEN almost DOTTED erm Blanked out LOL

---- Some awesome creations also came in the den --- Shreya/An/Poo the poetic trio  ... Mehr n the Kreations Korner...  Caco n her famous (or should i say infamousLOL) Stalker Diaries ... Radhabens .. Miss Taveez   ... SunMeera n her Attic LOL Doods n later Jyos Eagle Eye on FB ... the term GCM Clap

All in all it was one of the craziest time of my virtual life..!! I will surely miss those days.. i do already!  Hug Jokes apart ... i have spent some of the most memorable times of my Virtual life in this Den and in the company of such talented.. skilled.. high fliers ... that its been one memorable ride!! (Now when i say that ..dun think m not gonna randomly drop by or not stalk... STALKING ye to Devils ka janam sidh adhikar hai .. haan!Approve

I really wanna take this oppurtunity to thank  each one of the Devils.. new , old, here , not here , for all the awesome memories.. and also apologize for any hard feelings Hug! Really wanna say a special thanks to Jyo ...for keeping the DEN ... up and about for all this time... people mite feel low.. people mite give up... U never did..!.. so thank u for that.. Clap

Another thank u to the person who created this amazing place...'BUGGER'Clap

PS: If i have forgotten any names.. please take that danda from Jyo mumma n whack me BLEDDY MERY erm.. BLEDDY RED Embarrassed n Forgive me... Hug

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 December 2011 at 1:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Modal_babyTRULYOURSnirvanica15lamsanjalireddyy84latekate-richierich-springsmi7chimesSamanalysejyoti06Lhethal.Meswan20pennumchopraanji-mira

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mi7chimes

shreya bachi Dinners over.. left overs hoga shayad! *ebil smile*

You were phaster than me to post, ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Samanalyse

Go to top