Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 3)

-Khush- IF-Dazzler
-Khush-
-Khush-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Guys i have to take dadi to Hospital so can not be here today...Cry

Thank You so much Devils for being my only friends since last 6-7 months...Hug

I was selfish i will admit...one reason i never wanted GHSP to end so that I never loose all of you and get alone again in real world...Ouch...Never Leave me devils...Hug

I thank this place the most for Giving a chance to put my Corrupted Brains into some use...ROFL...thanks for making me the "Thesis Queen" over here ...Hug ROFL...and also admiring my writing talent...Stern Smile ROFL
OK enough...Let's hope we get GurTi soon in a new show so i can again utilize my Psycho powers in observing and writing...Evil Smile

Once a Devil always a Devil...Evil Smile

I...errr... We simply Rockkk...Cool Wink

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 16 December 2011 at 9:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84mila1Lily201nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSeSamanalyseserialwatcher16sia221swan20-Mayu-suj01

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
@Khush...to keep the den active from now onwards you should do a thesis on all the precious pictures we have got in the last 18month...Tongue LOL

PS...I hope your granny is ok and its nothing serious...Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15anjalireddyy84Lily201-richierich--Khush-serialwatcher16priyachand-Mayu-suj01

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
DevilsHugHug

Okay what do I say about this Place that's Virtually my Home for almost 4 months!Embarrassed EmbarrassedI am A Duffer who found out so Late about this PlaceD'ohSilly

I salute the Spirit of the Devils who have kept the Den so Alive when the Serial was going through its Highs and Lows!Thumbs Up Its Because of you that Den is So Special to ME!Big smile

I was a Silent stalker of the Den and I used to Read the Writeups Chori Chori without Appreciating AnyoneLOL And I was Busy on the DMG Forum fighting for Siddhima!Embarrassed

And then that One KH sequence on Maaneet made me their Instant Fan! And I would come here but I was so totally Absorbed in DMG that I didnt Open any posts or Came in the Den! Thanks a Ton for all the Members who Welcomed me in the Forum and Actually Boosted my Confidence when they replied on my posts and Liked them and Liked my OS/FF! 

BTW Anyone interested to read my first post on forum; here it goes!

And then I was a Regular here and Posted many posts but I always felt a Bit of the Ground as no one seemed to connect with me or my Symbolism takes! I was DisappointedCryCryAnd then I stopped penning down stuff. I just came here for the sake of it and roamed on B2B/CD And the DD AT and the DD FC!

And then evening I was roaming and Finally I decided to enter the Den and found the Confidence to Post my Symbolism Take!EmbarrassedAnd thats how I came here and thats my Entry into the Much Loved Devils Den! Thanks for the Appreciation and the Acknowledgment!Hug

I remember Ash; Jhan; Priti; Jyo; Shivi; Anuja; Dimpu; Tanu; Deeps; Killer; as the Regulars'; Dont kill me If I forget anyone!Embarrassed

And then they Disappeared for a whileShocked; while the New ones took the Charge! EmbarrassedAnd I must say that though we the New ones were Making sure that the Den is the BEST Place; the Void you Guys left was irreplaceable!CryCry

The New ones that I interact with daily; Faria; Richa; Sia; Anuja; Dimps; Deeps; Z; Zeenews; Killer; and Many more; Its been a Great Pleasure to have been Fighting and Laughing with you Guys!Embarrassed

Miss Ash and Her Wonderful CreationsCryMiss the Idiot TanuCryAnd Hope Devils Missed me when I didnt reserveCry

Thanks a Ton to Jyo Mumma for making a Part of the DEVILS Family and letting me call you MummaApprove

I wish all the Devils All the Best for their Future! And I hope to continue to see your Pyaara Thobda atleast once in a week!

For those who Stay in India; do share your Contact Numbers as it makes Easy for us to communicate!~Embarrassed

Gosh I dont know how I wrote so much ROFLBut I guess your Pyaar made me write so much!Embarrassed

The Den rocks and the Devils Rock Bigger and BetterCool

And we are here to Fight for a Season 2!Big smile

Love,
Mayuuu

Edited by -Mayu- - 16 December 2011 at 9:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSmila1Lily201anjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich-sia221serialwatcher16ISHQSalmanSejyoti06suj01shali

sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
I guess.. I m one of Devils..who joined d DEN.. most recently... towards d end...Smile

Initially.. It was me n my elder sis.. who watched GHSP together..
n I use to question her... Do u think..there r ppl so crazy like us over GHSP????

Man.. I was in for a BIG,BIG surprise... when I discovered IF.. even a BIGGER SHOCK when I saw DD...LOLLOLLOL

I wld say...Den is a wonderful place.. with some healthy discussions,many amazing analysis,some naughty n very  naughty views by many...LOLLOL
I m so happy that even it is for such a small time.. I was part of this Den...
I m sad that I cud not get acquainted to many of them... but I m glad.. that I was able to read, talk,share to few of them in  these days... 

Thank U all...all... the DEVILS...Big smile

P.S : MY most amazing n memorable time was when I was a part of  CHADDILICIOUS DEN...LOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84mila1Lily201nirvanica15jyoti06-Mayu-suj01shali

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Devils Updated my Take on you Guys!EmbarrassedPg 1 and 3:)

Jyo Mumma if we are continue with the Den we can Include Samana's Idea and start the Maaneet Magic all over again with the First Maaneet scenes! And then Continue in Order:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15jyoti06

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSmila1Lily201nirvanica15ISHQSalmanSesia221-Mayu-

mila1 Goldie
mila1
mila1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Hello DevilsHug

Thanks Jyoti for opening this den specially for the devilsClapClapClap. Thanks live2laugh I know everyone calls u Jhan. I loved your takes whenever I got the chance to read themEmbarrassed. I joined the den quite late. But u guys made me feel at home from the beginning. A special thanks to Jyo who treats each general member either new or old with respect n love. Jyo take a bow from milaThumbs Up. Though I joined late but I really had a blast here. Here I could express my feelings fully without any restrictions. The devil inside me was unlashed n there was no looking backEvil Smile. Here I made many new friends, discussed about the show, shared their views n ideas n they also listened to me tooEmbarrassedLOL. When ever I felt down or low in real life the den gave me security, peace n happiness. It acted kinda like MSK for me if I CONsider myself as GeethROFL. In the den I could n can unveil the hilarious or naughty side of me which in real world is a secretWinkTongue. I had a wonderful time analyzing the epis, making fun of MSK/GC's Inglish, my Maan naming sessions those who r familiar with my post know what I am talking aboutLOL, drooling at MSKGC, drooling at Geet/DD, my Adi-Maan pavitra rishta jokes or jokes about Mrs. Savitri Khurana's Lover i.e. NakulROFL. I couldn't come to the den regularly  when I became a devil but I remember when we were fighting for better clothes for Geet in one of my post I compared her dresses to tents n wrote tent dresses afterwards when  I came to the den a few days later I was greatly surprised n honoured to see everyone was using the word tent to refer her dressesROFL. Anyone can use that word its not patented the den is user friendlyWink. I made some really good friends here like jyoti, Samana, Lily, Z, Richa, Sia, Priya, brunda, mali my soul sister, Faria, Shreya, shali n so many forgive me guys if I miss out anyone. GHSP has been a wonderful experience of my life as I am a serial mocker rather than a serial watcher. It changed my POV about Indian soaps. What can I say about devils den? I enjoyed every moment of being a member. Once a devil always a devil proud n honoured to be a devilEvil Smile.The den will continue n we will fight for GHSP season2. THE DEN ROCKSThumbs Up!

Edited by mila1 - 16 December 2011 at 10:15am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84Lily201nirvanica15-richierich-Samanalyseserialwatcher16ISHQSalmanSesia221jyoti06shalisuj01preetgurti

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Jyo Mumma and Others I hate you GuysCryAngry

You dont even Like my Posts on PG 3:(

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84mila1Lily201-richierich-jyoti06preetgurti

Go to top