Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 22)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!

Like Nirvy said, it's nice to see all the old devils that I have only seen while stalking old dens. You guys are like unicorns, mythical and ancient creatures that I didn't think I would ever see in real life. ShockedROFL

Sorry I am late, I guess you can interpret it as being symbolic of my lateness in joining the den. But you will never believe what happened! Actually you will because it is the story of our lives. I started watching Geet in Jan so all the episodes before that I saw on my computer. Because post-marriage was such a roller-coaster and nothing compared to the pre-marriage show, my mother who had sometimes watched with me just didn't get my obsession. So I showed her Kehna hi Kya and then I showed her the dressing room scene to show her GC's facial transitions. Would you believe it, she didn't let me stop until we had reached the outhouse! Hence my lateness.

Now on to why the den is wondrous... I started posting on the forum in June and was having quite a good time of it. I usually posted long analyses about characters and the story and where it was going, especially during the BR track and the brief period when ML was really good (ie Teej). Then it went on to the circus filler and then it went on to the circus marriage track and I felt lost. There was nothing to say about the show so I couldn't make any posts and didn't feel like commenting on anybody else's. I would refresh the Geet page every five minutes, not knowing what I was even looking for. It was then that I started stalking the den, because this was literally THE ONLY place on the forum where any discussion was still going on. But I was too intimidated to jump in for a while because you were all so in sync and I was scared and shy. Embarrassed

Then one day, I was doing my usual stalking and Z and Lily were discussing MSK's assets. I noticed that the most important, the sole reason my finger had paused on the remote to catch a glimpse of Geet and change my life, had been missed...the jawline. So once again, the jawline helped me find an awesome new obsession...the den! Even in the darkest of episodes (full of Nano's love life) it was fun to come here and mock the rest or complain about them while rejoicing over the largely unspoiled charm of Maaneet in one frame!

I can't tell you how honoured I felt  (seriously it's up there with my college graduation LOL) when Jyo PMed me and asked me to volunteer to open a den. I have made some wonderful friends here, had some great discussions and some great arguments (oh how I loved that you could say negative things in here and not be attacked by a horde of Pollyannas!). To this day I have never faced a problem expressing an opinion that did not correspond with the majority and that is my favourite part of being in the den!

Thanks all of you who made this place so much fun! We will of course keep talking here, because as you can see from the length of this post, I never run out of words! Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSlamsanjalireddyy84nirvanica15-richierich-ISHQSalmanSejyoti06suj01TaiyoSofnaanji-mira

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey Res, I'm soo tired today I only looked on one page to see who was here sorry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84nirvanica15shonuusuj01Taiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

SylvanialLUX, nirvanica15, Boogleton - Hello guys! Hug
Boogle - it does suck having to click the emo buttons ... but with only this LOL and this ROFL being the most impt, it gets easy after awhile ROFL n of course the Hug Alot of hugs are used in here ... the three top most emos to rmb ROFL

Pallooo bhootniii - OYEEE how's my jiju BRIJ paaji? ROFLROFL ... amazon all fine shine? WinkROFLROFL
Reshmi - Hug
OK i GIVE UP! Life NOT ok ROFL I cant keep up ... Wacko ROFL

Parmmm - You made it ROFL ... Hug

----

Suj - am good ... :D

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15anjalireddyy84-Deepzz--richierich-SamanalyseISHQSalmanSeshonuusuj01SigmaTaiyo

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15Samanalysesuj01

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Originally posted by Boogleton.Schiz

@Pallo- She supplies holy water...good, I'm running short. I'll get some for MSK too, he needs to clean out is mouth after kissing Gith SmileROFL

@BOLD :O u must not say that infront of *U know who*.. its FLUID!!

n waise.. i hav direct connections with her for the *U know what*! thk u..  ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by mi7chimes - 16 December 2011 at 11:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalyseshonuu

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Shomuuu Hug 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalyseshonuusuj01

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

gotta go now... tata and love to all the devils HeartHug

@shonuu my chudail... hi and bye Hug

Edited by maansa - 16 December 2011 at 11:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Samanalysemi7chimesshonuusuj01

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

MAAN's FAREWELL LETTAH TO DENIZENS!

Hullo people,
                      Thenk you for all the love and sepport you gev me. Gith would have never become Parayi without your blessings. The jerney has bin wonderful and I shall treasure every minet of it. Am glad you all loved every bit of me ranging from ma assests, tight pants, OMG OMG HAWT HAWT ABS to Wood-chi and protein shakes. If by eksident I have ever let you down (For exemple- By kissing Gith's dupatta when I supposed to be doing Jungle mein Maha Mangal) pliss forgive me. I'm throwing a farewell party in the kalub, I'd appreciate if you all can attend it.

Thenking you
Yours sincerely
Maan Singh Khurana

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSanjalireddyy84lamsnirvanica15-Khush-springscacoethespriyachandSamanalysemi7chimesshonuusuj01anji-miraTaiyo

Go to top