Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 133)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Aarushi, Anu!

I just heard the SS interview and it was so good! What a coincidence that the talked about that sequence in the second episode which we are just now discussing!

I loved all his praise for DD and GC. Indeed the casting was perfection itself and I cannot agree more with him when he says DD is the best looking girl he has seen on television in recent times! I also  loved the story about DD's phone. It shows how committed and sincere she is to her work, and does not have that diva mentality. Same with GC, what SS said is that he is completely humble and everything about him is real. I guess that is why these two are such convincing performers as you need to completely get rid of your own ego to immerse yourself in a character.

And can we thank him enough for those gaalis? I can just imagine the set was a circus (which reflected in the state of the show!) before he came on board. Sounds like everything was absolutely chaotic. I am so glad he came and whipped everyone back into shape!

And I hate to say this, but he did have a point about the suggested stories. The only story after marriage which could have taken the story forward was BR, but they messed that up. Everything else, Sameera, etc would have been more of a flashback. However, I wish they had taken a few episodes just to show that, especially instead of the circus. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLily201Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
@Sammy

Everything is a dream now...Broken Heart

I still can't get over the fact that our Geet is over and we are fighting to get it backStern Smile..

I did not hear the interview..but if u could give me a gist of what SS said i'll be happy and more greatful to you..

please tell me what all he said na..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Samanalyseroseinbloom

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Samana- When the BR rack was in development phase I'd so hoped that Maan will finally be rid of those hindering elements from his dark past-what made him uphold his principles so strongly apart from his own resolute nature??

The relation b/w Pammi-mummy and how Dev turned out to be the free bird of a casanova needed some insight too -coz Pammi was one character from HP days who could explain Dev's intent,NT's role and Sr Khurana's deeds in open-yet she was dumped far too soon with so many unclosed loopsOuch

I think ML -though it showed the changed dynamics in Maaneet reltionship well and higlighted the impact of amnesia on one's near & dear ones too especially in Teej festivites' time-but it could wait for such interesting plots to be laid down...

I mean we had to bear with Circus gal v/s boys,Devini shaadi-when some decisiveness would've given us better side characters & stories strongly bound with the leads

Edited by Lily201 - 20 December 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsSamanalyseroseinbloomshali

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@Anu- Exactly ,I still wait for 9:30 or think eagerly to put a GHSP epi to recording or tune into SO for the same reason-but none of it exists nowBroken Heart

Man I feel the void so keenly then-coz none of the shows nor channels were followed so well in my case & stupid Star had to scrap off just thatOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseMeetu_Anuroseinbloom

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
@Lily, Sammy

One comment from Geet fan on FBROFL

LIFE OK DOES NOT EVEN MATCH UPTO POGOROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Samanalysepriyachandroseinbloom

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
@Lily

I have been facing this situation since the day i heard the last date of Geet's airingBroken Heart

I am feeling so empty now...

I am trying to find GurTi , Maaneet or Geet in every show..dam it ...non show match up re..

I was watching PR on Zee for a while  yesterday...it has become TOTAL MESS.
Some star pluse show though are ok but leads are not even a match fir our Maaneet or GurTI chemistry..dam it why do i even try searching GuRti chemistry in other shows leads..when the leads are hardly together like our Maaneet

I have still not started watching the Geet epis again...but i really hopw GurTI come back with Geet season 2 on a good channel...and if it has to be life ok..with no other option than i would want that channel to increase it;s reach and solve its mess as of now

The timings are such a mess man

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@Anu:

First the interviewer asked him how he felt about Geet and he said that he had been there from the 3rd or 4th episode so it felt like his baby. And that even before he was on the team he saw some episodes and thought it would be good to be a part of it and that his hopes were answered. He said he is very attached but being in this industry you have to learn to let things go when the end so he is detaching himself (this was on the last day of shoot, I think). He said I know fans are suggesting a lot of tracks but they would all be in flashbacks and wouldn't really take the story forward so it's better that it ended on a good note. He said he sees a lot of maturity in the actors and technicians since the beginning and no matter where they go they will take that along and do better work. He said actors need to grow also by working with other people etc. So even though it is the end of this chapter, he is excited to see what comes next and if something can be created that starts the same or more craze, sort of taking it as a challenge.

Then the interviewer asked him to share some good memories of the show and some frustrations. He talked about his first impression of DD and how he saw her and asked where they had gotten this girl from who just exuded this aura of innocence and was the most beautiful girl he had seen on TV in years. Embarrassed He appreciated her performance as a choti bacchi when she was being hit by Darjee (the first scene he saw) and how she became equally mature in the next phase of the story. Then he said about GC that his heart and his mind are the same and even in his physique you can see that he is real and there is nothing fake about him. He apparently advised GC to stay that way always as he wants to see him in the race for a long time. He appreciated that despite all the fame, GC has maintained his physique, mind and heart the same without slacking off.

Finally he said he was frustrated when he came 4 months back and everything was in chaos. He said he used to give lots of gaalis and some people even complained about him but he explained that there was a reason for the gaalis and he didn't want to have to complain about them to official people so he did whatever he could on a personal level and slowly everyone came back to a more disciplined mode.

I think that's pretty much it. Big smile

@Lily: I cannot tell you how hopeful I was for the BR!!! I loved that track both for the Maaneet relationship and for Maan's family becoming clearer. I would have loved to see a Daadi-Pammi face-off! Thumbs Up which revealed why Dadi hated Pammi etc. Maan also never got closure for the pain Pammi caused him thanks to ML. I loved the scene where he is standing by the window all conflicted and sad and he totally forgets everything when Geet comes and stands with him. The gratitude on his face and the way she blinks up at him innocently just makes my heart melt every time! Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsLily201Meetu_Anuroseinbloomshali

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Oh! And I forgot!

SS said that way in the beginning he told DD to stop using her phone during shoots and that it would help her a lot (with focus I guess?) and he forgot to check whether she had been doing that or not but then a week later she came and told him that she had tried it and was feeling the results. He was really touched that she took his advice and reported back to him after he himself had forgotten.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lily201roseinbloom

Go to top