Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 106)

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
 So true sam they gave all the answers wid gr8 patience. Really what is going to happen nobody knows but they left a reason to be their fan if they work together or individually but now this time i want them to do a project together, if not on LIFE OK toh  on star plus  at 8.30  just after CC show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSPriya204nirvanica15Samanalyse

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I have observed one thing that people who would bash geet in terms of story post marriage are now actually fighting for a season 2 I won't take any names but this is something really appreciative & has never happened so fingers crossed for a season 2 with the old writers & the old cvs who can use their vision on maneet & rectify mistakes done in geet 1

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURSnirvanica15-richierich-

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
@Priya

There are so many people who didnt like where the show is going after the marriage, they might not be bashing, but there was a lot of disappointment... I am one of them...

But the only reason we still kept on watching it because of Maneet, hoping it would get better, now when it ended, now we are hoping we get the same wine in a different bottle...

Edited by nirvanica15 - 19 December 2011 at 7:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TRULYOURS-richierich-

geetfangeet Goldie
geetfangeet
geetfangeet

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Hi all today i deleted all starchannels it will get back to my t.v when gurti comes together in season 2 i will wait like shabari waited for ram for season 2 sounds dramatic right but its true

TRULYOURSPriya204nirvanica15-richierich-

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
 Nirvi before coming to IF I wrote so many feedbacks about DEv 's punishment in official channel god knows why they don't want to hear. DD says she is a good women.but think about the note in which the story started and messed without giving proper justification time and again  butchered the character of Geet. She wanted to show hum saath saath hai movie with a criminal in the house.A two year leap was a gr8 solution for all this. Geet will give birth to the baby and he is one year old and dev will have 21/2 years imprisonment. he will come to take revenge on maan & geet.  He & NT can claim baby kidnap baby anything logical but not this after marriage what they showed us glorifying dev and marrying nano crap without knowing dev's past. he also want to have HM in the same hotel EWWW...

TRULYOURSlamsPriya204nirvanica15

Priya204 Goldie
Priya204
Priya204

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
@Bru Even I am doing the same thing but my parents are not supportive in this they love SP's 9:30 show
nirvanicaeven I was dissappointed with the way things went after marriage the touch me not track was interesting with geet making advances towards maan & maan avoiding it but they rapped it up by letting geet know the truth
MC too was not handled in a mature way dev was forced on us
I want a season 2 simply because we never got a post marriage phase of maneet
I want a season 2 a fresh new story of maneet with the old writers & cvs back who canuse their vision on maneet & rectify mistakes done in geet 1

TRULYOURSgeetfangeetnirvanica15-richierich-

nirvanica15 Goldie
nirvanica15
nirvanica15

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
@Priya
The post marriage track was OK, until they introduced Dev, thats when things started to go down hill...

The hug and Geet's apology after she comes to know about why Maan was keeping distance were phenomenal... I really loved those scenes... 

TRULYOURSlamsgeetfangeet

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

It was a lovely interview ClapClapEmbarrassed

Both spoke as "WE" which was the best part of the whole interview Thumbs Up

Both wanted to take some time off and relax for a month which is again positive as we know both hv not signed anything yet Big smile

When both were asked if season 2 comes then from where will they like to start the story and both their reply was the same ..they want to restart it from the office track and that too with same cast ..awww EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

DD said it will take a miracle to bring season 2 but u never know   ...Embarrassed(Well we fans r there to do the miracle Evil Smile)

GC said hope against hope season 2 comes and then we will surely come but so far we r not told anything about it  ..Embarrassed (So well we need to keep the hallabol on Big smile)

Both sounded diplomatic in their replies regarding coming together in new show as both said that if some interesting offer comes by ,they might ,u never know which I feel was the correct way of replying being in acting field as both dont want to promise anything to their fans in advance Smile.. but the best part was both wanted season 2 to come but its obvious that they cant promise anything to the viewers because they admitted that they r not told anything by channel or PH ...

So the point they r trying to make is nothing is in their hands ,its on channel and PH ..and so we need to keep the fight on WinkTongue

They said we? Shocked, I heard the interview, Why I didn't noticed that? Confused

tanya94geetfangeetnirvanica15

Go to top