Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils (Page 100)

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
@lily
 I guess it is conference call because the studieo is in Delhi and these two may be in Mumbai or anywhere..

but the greating part looked like they already knew how the other person was...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURSLily201Samanalyse

TRULYOURS Senior Member
TRULYOURS
TRULYOURS

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@ aarushi: thank you for your update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduLily201

Meetu_Anu IF-Sizzlerz
Meetu_Anu
Meetu_Anu

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
thats it Stern Smile

looked like not even a proper 5 mins interview

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURSLily201-richierich-

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
@Samana- Spot on !!

But ever since show's abrupt ending with cast & crew knowing of date so late,I wonder how much news Gul gives to even their leads.

So this must be Gurti's reply on news that PH's head -Madam Gul's givenSleepy

As for a "no story left"- I think Gurti expected to continue till later,but they've accepted the end as reaching an achievement or milestone & expect best for future after gaining the fame that they did.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURS-Deepzz--richierich-Samanalyseshali

Lily201 Goldie
Lily201
Lily201

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
@Anu- May be -but the audio quality hinted it was indeed a phone call in conference mode,but who knows Mumbai studio might be relaying their voices & they infact be physically present together.

I guessed from -the funny way DD said-"hello gurmeet" or asking how he was etc -on phone when knowing he's fine-having met him some time agoLOL

I agree the duration was way lesser than expected-but atleast something better than nothing

@tulip-Thanks,it was a pleasure-all the excitement of Gurti on radioLOL

Edited by Lily201 - 19 December 2011 at 3:36am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURS-Deepzz--richierich-Samanalysejyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@Aarushi: I agree! This is a huge achievement for them and they should enjoy it fully. I mean they only changed the face of Indian television, elevated the meaning of the word chemistry and gave us a timeless love story that defines timeless love! LOL

The main thing that is different from the interview with Gul is that these two have immense respect for the fans, they take us seriously and understand how important we are for them. They are not saying be consoled by our next show, they are saying be consoled by the fact that the show was such a success and ended on a good and positive note.

Gul could do to take a leaf, or two, out of her actors' PR books. She is one arrogant, careless woman, who seems to think she can get away with murder!

As for Season 2. I was just wondering as a fan, if GC and DD were offered a show together, which was not that great storywise, or one of them was offered a path breaking opportunity, but with another co-star which one would you hope they chose? For me it would be the latter because I don't want to see their talent wasted on a bad script again, only for the selfish wish to see them together. This is just a topic of discussion, not meant to discourage those who are fighting. It is important, as a consumer, to put what you want out there but I trust these two to make the right decision for their careers and I will support them wholeheartedly together or apart! Heck, I never thought I would end up waiting for the release of a Punjabi movie, sitting in Bangalore, but thanks to GC, here I am! Big smile
LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURSnirvanica15Lily201-Deepzz--richierich-priyachandjyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
All take chill pill and continue fights for season 2 LOL ...fact that both came together for this radio interview to clarify that both hv not signed anything new is proof enough that in future too both hv no issues working together if they r offered something but as actors they need to sound diplomatic on air as they cant commit the viewers anything unless they sign something  Embarrassed...so try to understand this and continue your fight bec we know that they hv not signed anything yet ...
Try to understand their indirect signals ...if they dint wanted to come together then aaj Gurti would not hv come to this interview also since show is over ..why will they bother to come together ?? but they cant promise us something which is not in their hands ...fact that both came together on air should give us enough hopes to get season 2 of this show Embarrassed
As actors they need to keep all doors open and make sure that fans do not stop loving them even in the worst scenarios and since they dunno season 2 is coming or not ,so they making sure that even if they appear individually ,fans should not stop loving them and so both gave diplomatic answers but actions speak louder that words and appearing together on air in a radio interview after show is over says it all Big smile...

Edited by jyoti06 - 19 December 2011 at 3:42am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURSniki02nirvanica15Lily201-Deepzz--richierich-SamanalysepriyachandroseinbloomshaliMeetu_Anupreetgurtipickachuanji-mira

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
 U are right Jyo if they don't wan't to work  &have issues they would not have appeared. y'day i was seeing different posts and morning about negative comments on Rj page made me little nervous. then came DD's tweet message that she has not signed balaji show. then came this Ok directly not a good news but as of now positive that both have still not signed anything and they don't have issues to work together again in season -2 .

Edited by richa23 - 19 December 2011 at 3:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KmanduTRULYOURSLily201-Deepzz-Samanalysejyoti06

Go to top