Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 112

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
That I will update in the New Devils Den:) Its about Something in between. Not related to the Ending:)😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a fun idea to start off the new den...

But if I wait much longer, it will conflict with the episode analysis time. 🤓

I have such a busy virtual life. 😆

Maybe I will just start the new den and you guys can move there when this one is over...would that be fine?
-Mayu- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Samanalyse

I have a fun idea to start off the new den...

But if I wait much longer, it will conflict with the episode analysis time. 🤓

I have such a busy virtual life. 😆

Maybe I will just start the new den and you guys can move there when this one is over...would that be fine?

Sammmyyy If you dont mind I want to start the Den  as I have planned a Post; basically an OS😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
@Mayu: Nope, I don't mind at all! Go right ahead! 😃

I look forward to reading it. 😊
-Mayu- thumbnail
@Sam- Thanks so much Sweetyyy🤗I was just watching the Hospital reunion scene after Geet runs away from the Engagement and Maan meets with accident:*(

@Richa- I hope the other Devils will also come:)

@Sam- So sorry I cant come to the Analysis thread as I am busy with exams study and assignments completions*(
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
A request can we have the new den where we can dicuss all the strategies to bring a season 2 of geet I mean the main point of discussion in the den to be about to motivate everyone to continue the fight for season 2 so that we can maintain the pressure on the channel
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Went thru the last few pages...nice discussion going on...👍🏼

I haven't watched any of Life OK shows so can't comment on them. But i must say from what i've read about the channel and how it was conceived, the people heading it have a strategy in place. Its a huge investment for Star Network. Also a huge risk. Only time will tell if it succeeds.
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@  anuja all seem to be very near to real life without entertainment ,glamour, part but  Life ok shd prove it is different and it don't interfere in CVs  & PH work  and mess the original script  for TRPs  and compete with SP& other senior channels. It is too early anyways. But some are average like One aditi gupta show.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Episode is up on the analysis thread. I am watching it now...all please go watch and comment! 😃
-Mayu- thumbnail
Sam I was thinking of Posting About all the Songs that have been picturised on Maaneet:) How is the Idea? I am penning down about KH