Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone!

@Sam:

I absolutely agree about Meera. Her character had so much potential and we were all so fond of her. She made Dev a better person in a realistic way and she was such an independent soul. It would have been nice to see her as someone whom Geet could rely on as a friend.

Also the relationship b/w NT and Meera was interesting, it could have brought it more drama.

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sam... meera and Dev was good...and she should have been opposite to him..meera was strong...she was making him think and realize his mistakes...and above all she wasn't related with Geet...
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ An:

Valid point... that audience just wants drama... n not stories.. it reminded me.. of serial on ZEE tv.. called  RISHTEY.. which had stories all diff from one another.. all equally touching n emotional... n evertything was so nicely shown in just that  1 hr epi...
God.. I miss that serial...πŸ˜•
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Lily: They went back to presenting old romance in new bottle because the office romance -- falling in love gave it the TRPs.

Shali:
If these shows stick to content and tell the story without diluting its essence, I believe there is a market for hard-hitting shows, too. I think, the timing may not work in its favour (talking about the obsessive husband show).

Same Pinch πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Sia: Me used to love that show.  😊 
About the show with the obsessive husband, I hope they don't show her forgiving the guy and in the end making domestic violence seem acceptable,
Taiyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

About the show with the obsessive husband, I hope they don't show her forgiving the guy and in the end making domestic violence seem acceptable,

I also hope so. They don't turn into another love story because such kind of people often do not change. They go through a cycle.
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sia - Yup -its funny how our first impressions get contradicted-but may be I'd have thought on similar lines -and there were hints of the flick you mentioned being followed πŸ˜†

@an- Same here-I can read dark stories but I'll be chickening out or changing a channel if it comes to viewing it & as shali says especially domestic violence seems repugnant -I'm not much of a masochist

@Samana- Quite correct-the person was full of guilt & by thay saying "remorse" is the worst punishment , I'd have liked to him facing repurcussions of his deeds too even if he escaped legal action -thats why I hated blink & miss oustal post "Maula mere" seq -I wanted to wring an entire explanation & confession 'n' MSK to do that.

Even Meera getting an answer was enough as long as we knew.
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lily201

@shali- Parvarrish is a light show though sometimes those convos b/w children & parents hit a true note coz that's exactly what's happened with me or my parents too😳

I loved that funny line in recent epi where one of the boy says "of course I'll take care of my sisters ,after all they've tied rakhis in return too & no one becomes a brother just by giving 500 bucks on raksha bandhan"πŸ˜† 

@lily201 - I have also saw that epi. it was LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ariel102 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: an12345678

I also hope so. They don't turn into another love story because such kind of people often do not change. They go through a cycle.

Exactly. Very, very rarely do they change and especially not if they are in the same relationship.
Even if someone does change, the scars from the relationship make it impossible to move forward.

I've seen women who have tried to make the relationship work and have only put themselves in worse situation. Its not the sort of message you want to send to people.