Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Lily

I have been facing this situation since the day i heard the last date of Geet's airing🥺

I am feeling so empty now...

I am trying to find GurTi , Maaneet or Geet in every show..dam it ...non show match up re..

I was watching PR on Zee for a while  yesterday...it has become TOTAL MESS.
Some star pluse show though are ok but leads are not even a match fir our Maaneet or GurTI chemistry..dam it why do i even try searching GuRti chemistry in other shows leads..when the leads are hardly together like our Maaneet

I have still not started watching the Geet epis again...but i really hopw GurTI come back with Geet season 2 on a good channel...and if it has to be life ok..with no other option than i would want that channel to increase it;s reach and solve its mess as of now

The timings are such a mess man
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Anu:

First the interviewer asked him how he felt about Geet and he said that he had been there from the 3rd or 4th episode so it felt like his baby. And that even before he was on the team he saw some episodes and thought it would be good to be a part of it and that his hopes were answered. He said he is very attached but being in this industry you have to learn to let things go when the end so he is detaching himself (this was on the last day of shoot, I think). He said I know fans are suggesting a lot of tracks but they would all be in flashbacks and wouldn't really take the story forward so it's better that it ended on a good note. He said he sees a lot of maturity in the actors and technicians since the beginning and no matter where they go they will take that along and do better work. He said actors need to grow also by working with other people etc. So even though it is the end of this chapter, he is excited to see what comes next and if something can be created that starts the same or more craze, sort of taking it as a challenge.

Then the interviewer asked him to share some good memories of the show and some frustrations. He talked about his first impression of DD and how he saw her and asked where they had gotten this girl from who just exuded this aura of innocence and was the most beautiful girl he had seen on TV in years. 😳 He appreciated her performance as a choti bacchi when she was being hit by Darjee (the first scene he saw) and how she became equally mature in the next phase of the story. Then he said about GC that his heart and his mind are the same and even in his physique you can see that he is real and there is nothing fake about him. He apparently advised GC to stay that way always as he wants to see him in the race for a long time. He appreciated that despite all the fame, GC has maintained his physique, mind and heart the same without slacking off.

Finally he said he was frustrated when he came 4 months back and everything was in chaos. He said he used to give lots of gaalis and some people even complained about him but he explained that there was a reason for the gaalis and he didn't want to have to complain about them to official people so he did whatever he could on a personal level and slowly everyone came back to a more disciplined mode.

I think that's pretty much it. 😃

@Lily: I cannot tell you how hopeful I was for the BR!!! I loved that track both for the Maaneet relationship and for Maan's family becoming clearer. I would have loved to see a Daadi-Pammi face-off! 👍🏼 which revealed why Dadi hated Pammi etc. Maan also never got closure for the pain Pammi caused him thanks to ML. I loved the scene where he is standing by the window all conflicted and sad and he totally forgets everything when Geet comes and stands with him. The gratitude on his face and the way she blinks up at him innocently just makes my heart melt every time! 😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh! And I forgot!

SS said that way in the beginning he told DD to stop using her phone during shoots and that it would help her a lot (with focus I guess?) and he forgot to check whether she had been doing that or not but then a week later she came and told him that she had tried it and was feeling the results. He was really touched that she took his advice and reported back to him after he himself had forgotten.
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana- Thanks for the WU-moi is accessing IF from my desktop PC which didn't have speakers,so relied on others opinions to get a gist of it

@all- Having watched certain of LOK shows like that Saubhagyawati bhava,Mai Laksmi tere aangan ki,Meri Maa ,Tum dena saath mera-in bits & pieces -I can bluntly say that for none of them can I say or react :"Wow I love that show!!" or "Wonder what next epi has in store"🥱

Yup that torturous hubby was repulsive but show's production value and no connect with entire story or side characters causes disinterest in long run & the lil street gal with Sayantani Gosh playing the mother might be touching upon a sensitive topic -but I've seen many other onscreen portrayals of long lost child being reunited as an act of fate-and they're far more touching.

Despite one or two senior actors being hired -like Aruna Irani in a show-I can't feel a zing that new offbeat show has -so by current trend it seems LOK shows might be lost in a mist of failed shows coz atleast as a viewer can say that they are too unbalanced.

Certainly -its production status lacks the "Star's product" quality

PS-I should commend myself for memorising all those topsy turvy names😆😛

@Anu- Exactly!! Infact I told the same thing to my sis-that LOK's graphics symbol/logo is even more childish than cartoon channels like Pogo😆
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sammy

Thanks for the lovely written update 🤗🤗👍🏼

@Lily and Sammy

I am a big fan of ABBA...a 70's ka rock band...they had amazing songs to which people grove even today..

This fernando song by them is reminding me of our fight for our Maaneet / GurTi ...the pain and emptyness and the fighting sprit that all are showing

Here goes the song...

Can you hear the drums fernando?
I remember long ago another starry night like this
In the firelight fernando
You were humming to yourself and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
And sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar

They were closer now fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was so afraid fernando
We were young and full of life and none of us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The roar of guns and cannons almost made me cry

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, fernando
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Arushi,sammy,Anu,Z Hi to all🤗 now I want gurti on  SP not LO. It Really sucks. Anu is right Pogo,nick se battar hai. My MAANEET/GURTI Deserves better.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Richa

Dear...beggers cannot be choosers here😆

I doubt other channels will take GUrTi together...no channel wants to repeat other channels hit pair...they want to creat their own HIT LEAD PAIR...

STAR can be approached because GurTi are their brand...

but STAR PLUS is too difficuilt..simply because as of now their prime time is doing good...and they have other many pending shows in pipline which they dont know where to slot...
so GurTI IN STARPLUS is a difficuilt chance..

Life ok is new...new face of STAR ONE...and that is our only hope as of now
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu- Yup-but as of moment LOK's direction of progress seems pretty bleak -in SO-people were supportive & had enough experience to launch shows -we'll have to see how these new set of people can handle the same -given the fact they might not able to grasp facts as to what made GHSP "click"

SP -I must say in some ways seems like a crafty wolf in the look out to compete-it saw GHSP's fame & offered 4Loonies a slot and I've seen many actors or crew belonging to SO at some point joining SP all at once with the new shows

I was surprised why that series "Navya" was headed by Nissar Parvez and Hrishikesh Gandhi for strarting epis on SP -that spelled immediate end of another show from Ekta's camp -though the story's now dwindled & the actress playing the lead wasn't impressive-but it set me thinking whether SP was gradually following youth oriented shows at SO & utilising it-coz the series used sets from MJHT ,as well as the background theme of college rom-com

Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 @sam I  wrote my take in half sleep at 12. I myself uploaded those videos but I had to read till my mom goes to sleep, I promised My mom to get over all this but I was back at 12.then i was blinking and yawning however I completed and slept bcz first day also I missed due to that chipku aunty.Sam that aunty was also watching GEET but left it after holi fiasco and  geet forgiving dev. Sam she came to discuss about some lions club activity but We both had a discussion about Geet. She is a Law officer in some firm. she was telling there was no need to forgive dev if it was started on a social issue they shd have kept the topic consistant till some justice is done.A simple court room trial and a 2years imprisonment was the best solution for that story and after marriage dadi falls ill for that she asks maan & geet to do that favour but maan does not approve then geet does that and a small Mu was to enough but they did a big blunder by showing NT showed false papers and all,but however big they may be immigration rules are too strict and date of traveling and all cannot be manipulated so easily  as shown. The script writers could not convince the viewers to why they had to forgive dev.they suddenly did that. Already everybody hated him so shd have kept him negetive.