Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
@Lily

Nope...

U know yesterday bu 8.30 that channel was disgarded by my Cabelwala...while all other dumb star channel are still intact and running on my TV

And yes..i saw the quility of the shows...accept for the mytho show i did not even feel anyother show had any quility...
nor actors were appealing nor stories...BORING STORIES...

I really feel SO had completely drowned after the curses of all MJHT and DMG fans...this is the reason the new channel does not even look appealing ...

when colors began..it atleast had a appeal...but life ok..is mess😳..

Well i dont mind Geet season two or GurTi coming on Life ok...but before that I want Life OK to really widen it's reach and inprover it quality...

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu- So seems like axing SO-may be a bad decision-but I'm still perplexed that if changing the "genre" of shows the only issue then why scrap off an established and relatively new channel which had delivered the goods earlier in favour of LOK-which sort of reflects that less detailing in presentation and doesn't really stick to a theme
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Hey Lily! Even I feel the same .. since they took this drastic and major decision of scrapping SO and replacing it with LOK .. do they know for sure they will have a wider audience and better reach ? Or are they just winging it ? I mean if GurTi were to come back and they were put in LOK .. then I would like for LOK to have had enough recognition so that GurTi's talent is not undermined like it was with SO.

Z

Exactly Z...

GurTi are too tallented and dam good actors... their chemistry and dedication needs better space...

I am also aware of the fact that other channels may not want to opt in for GurTi as every channel wants to creat their own lead hit pair...
our only option is STAR channel...

STAR PLUS is covered with shows...all their shows are working as of now... and they have many  other shows in pipline...
left over is LIFE OK...
though messed up channel..it is our only hope as of now...trust me...

AS u say..my only wish is if They are bringing Geet season 2 than i want their reach to be wider and better and more strong ...GurTI deserve it
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Lily

I agree again

STAR ONE was established channel..though in a bad shape...

it gave memorable shows and more memorable stories and couples...was'nt that enough...
they could have kept the channel name and just changed the shows...simple...
they completely changed the look and trend..which i no more appealing

their shows are even more roten...yikes...
Lily201 thumbnail
@Anu-The fact is with the changes in programs et al no one can reconcile to LOK being the revamped channel of SO-I mean even before SO churned some fab rom-coms like DMG,MJHT or an epic saga like GHSP- it had a beautiful track record of out of box entertainment which entailed meaningful fiction too-like S vs S, D.O.N(Detective Omkar Nath),Guns & Roses -'n' many more-plus some unique reality shows took genesis from this lovely channel-"Great Indian Laughter challenge","Nach Baliye","Zara Nachke Dikha","Great Indian Comedy show" -most of which were taken at SP after success of 1 or 2 seasons

Thats why I didn't like the abrupt,unceremonius oustal for SO-atleast in viewers' minds coz they(SO's officials) might've known earlier

Even if LOK-was to come I can't help but think it rather sudden considering its launch was publicized before it took place in media and it doesn't seem well planned financially too-not many stars are currently roped in
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Lily

I agree

Laughter challange changed the lifes of many...

SBVSB is an epic comdey even today...classic i can say...

That is why i was feeling bad for channel and Geet.

STAR PLUS TOOK AWAY ALL THE HIT SHOWS FROM STAR ONE...why cant they adapt Geet????...
Star one also was given step motherly treatment re...

that LIFE OK does not even gell with its name..what name is that LIFE OK😳
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Aarushi, Anu!

I just heard the SS interview and it was so good! What a coincidence that the talked about that sequence in the second episode which we are just now discussing!

I loved all his praise for DD and GC. Indeed the casting was perfection itself and I cannot agree more with him when he says DD is the best looking girl he has seen on television in recent times! I also  loved the story about DD's phone. It shows how committed and sincere she is to her work, and does not have that diva mentality. Same with GC, what SS said is that he is completely humble and everything about him is real. I guess that is why these two are such convincing performers as you need to completely get rid of your own ego to immerse yourself in a character.

And can we thank him enough for those gaalis? I can just imagine the set was a circus (which reflected in the state of the show!) before he came on board. Sounds like everything was absolutely chaotic. I am so glad he came and whipped everyone back into shape!

And I hate to say this, but he did have a point about the suggested stories. The only story after marriage which could have taken the story forward was BR, but they messed that up. Everything else, Sameera, etc would have been more of a flashback. However, I wish they had taken a few episodes just to show that, especially instead of the circus.
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
@Sammy

Everything is a dream now...🥺

I still can't get over the fact that our Geet is over and we are fighting to get it back😳..

I did not hear the interview..but if u could give me a gist of what SS said i'll be happy and more greatful to you..

please tell me what all he said na..
Lily201 thumbnail
@Samana- When the BR rack was in development phase I'd so hoped that Maan will finally be rid of those hindering elements from his dark past-what made him uphold his principles so strongly apart from his own resolute nature??

The relation b/w Pammi-mummy and how Dev turned out to be the free bird of a casanova needed some insight too -coz Pammi was one character from HP days who could explain Dev's intent,NT's role and Sr Khurana's deeds in open-yet she was dumped far too soon with so many unclosed loops

I think ML -though it showed the changed dynamics in Maaneet reltionship well and higlighted the impact of amnesia on one's near & dear ones too especially in Teej festivites' time-but it could wait for such interesting plots to be laid down...

I mean we had to bear with Circus gal v/s boys,Devini shaadi-when some decisiveness would've given us better side characters & stories strongly bound with the leads
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
@Anu- Exactly ,I still wait for 9:30 or think eagerly to put a GHSP epi to recording or tune into SO for the same reason-but none of it exists now🥺

Man I feel the void so keenly then-coz none of the shows nor channels were followed so well in my case & stupid Star had to scrap off just that