# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
The problem when GC was lean is his face was really thin :s and he had no meat on his cheeks (face not butt 🤣) 
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Peeps!!

Oh lala first Maaneet river scene analysis .. probably the most iconic Maaneet scene! ☺️ 

I always wondered how they prepared for that shot .. because DD and GC clearly had to be under water for some time before the Director yelled "and.. ACTION!!" .. you know .. cuz when we see Maan get out of the water Geet is coming out of it so most of those reactions of Geet's seem like DDs as well cuz I heard once that the water was cold? So they must've been freezing and I can just imagine how many shots they gave!

Z
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Watched Sundeep's TT interview. Very interesting interview. I guess the change we saw in the performances after his comeback was due to the discipline he instilled in everyone...👍🏼 And he spoke so highly of DD & GC as actors...😃
geetfangeet thumbnail
Hi all:-)@peenu what a pics:) of maaneet first lake scene ,i loved that scene i was thinking that scene was shooted in ladaka i place somewhat look like that
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swan20

Watched Sundeep's TT interview. Very interesting interview. I guess the change we saw in the performances after his comeback was due to the discipline he instilled in everyone...👍🏼 And he spoke so highly of DD & GC as actors...😃

I loved how he remembered the minute details like DD staying away from her phone and focusing on her work, and GC dedicated to his fitness 👍🏼 I also like the fact that he was getting emotional when he was talking...shows that the guy really cared for the show.
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bru22

Hi all:-)@peenu what a pics:) of maaneet first lake scene ,i loved that scene i was thinking that scene was shooted in ladaka i place somewhat look like that

That scene was the scene that really attracted me to the show in the first place Bru.😳

jhappis to you🤗🤗
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

OMG

When ever i see that pic..the only thing i feel is NO  LEAD COUPLE COULD GET A MORE WONDERFUL INTRO..

what quality and what story and what chemistry it was indeed..

but i face a HARSH fact yesterday..

I was surfing channel and came across LIFE OK😳...I felt i was watching another DOORDARSHAN😳.

The channel and shows and timings are so utterly messed up man...the shows are so so so dam boring and have no youth appeal..
Now if our GurTi come there ...with Geet season 2 or a new show than first i want LIFE OK to inprove its reach and quality...i felt this new life of the channel is worst than STAR ONE
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Anu-Agreed moi too thinks GHSP season 2 deserves a better channel with higher reach-and that reminds me after all this hulla bullu of scrapping off SO,does LOK have a wider reach-to compete with other mainstream channel?😕
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Lily! Even I feel the same .. since they took this drastic and major decision of scrapping SO and replacing it with LOK .. do they know for sure they will have a wider audience and better reach ? Or are they just winging it ? I mean if GurTi were to come back and they were put in LOK .. then I would like for LOK to have had enough recognition so that GurTi's talent is not undermined like it was with SO.

Z
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@all- Moi is lubing the "first ever lift from lake" pics analysis -no amount of words can describe what sort of "impact" it had and only now do we begin to learn of how ardous it must've been to pull off with cast-crew's int.