Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 101

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

ishhh 😍 😍 😍

i remember GC had once said that the water was too shallow and it was a very difficult shoot to do but the end product is so breathtaking...😍 Kudos to the entire team for such a brilliant sequence...πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ jyo...😍...that pic needs to be awarded the "picture with most drools of 21st century"...😍
Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I never noticed this but looks like MSK babu's hand positioning was fixed since day 1 shot 1...😈 ☺️ πŸ˜‰

I am scared after GC's interview yesterday...😳

He is going to gym 3-4 times a day now to kill time as he is very active...😲...but what the hell...😳...i certainly don't want him to get a steroid looking body like KSG...🀒...it will look hideous on him if you take his height in account... ...I know it requires time to build it but kya pata he might think to take it to a "higher" level considering how we love him shirtless...πŸ€”

Nahiii...

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
according to sandeep, GC had hurt his leg in this scene n with that he had to lift DD and walk. hats off to GC for his dedication. poor dd she must have had doubts abt him carrying her! (atleat initially as they didnt know each other)
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes his looks in the initial days was much leaner than the recent times... The leaner look is better, and I hope he doesnt become a hulk...

I never noticed any hand positions before, until I entered the DenπŸ˜‰. And the biggest one i noticed so far is one of the segments in laung da lashkara song sequence
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can somebody give another link for the interview video, the one posted before is not working for me
swan20 thumbnail
Was watching this scene...one of the most memorable scenes in recent times. Wish MP had a little more creativity and imagination and dealt with the ML track differently. There was so much scope in it...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1hquDREXK0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Khush:Even I dont want GC to do too much of work-out ...I think he should hv his bangable body intact and not become too much muscular 😳

@Samana:Wonderful analysis πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Swan:That scene was a perfect build up for the ML track ...they could hv shown the slow process of falling in love after that and also could hv put some memory flashes for MSK in between to confuse his feelings for Geet ..so much could hv been done after this scene ..but damn MP killed it all 😑😭😭
swan20 thumbnail
Exactly Jyo...such a wasted opportunity...