# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 99

Posted: 12 years ago
@ All

Common all go n like that post n comment karo we have to show our power to world πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by anjalireddyy84

@ All

Common all go n like that post n comment karo we have to show our power to world πŸ‘πŸΌ
Done...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hola devilos...πŸ€—

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470465
Credit to uploader...

This post is abt a segment of Karan tacker and krystal from EHMMBH...πŸ˜›...ok how it is related to us is...?

There is a Boombaat a.k.a Dirty Picture word segment i think and look towards the end of video @ 2:50 ..it is Karan Tacker ka turn and he says according to him  Drashti is "Boombaat" 😳...

True KT...DD is a Boombaat babe...☺️ 😍 ❀️

KSG, KT, GC ...all hunks find her hot and boombaat...πŸ˜› 😳...Well KSG cause once he had said in wassup while talking abt GHSP that other then Jennifer he thinks DD is some one who is as Hot and talented as her...😳

GC...the less said the better...😈

😳 Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago
Originally posted by CraziestGurtian

Hola devilos...πŸ€—

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2470465
Credit to uploader...

This post is abt a segment of Karan tacker and krystal from EHMMBH...πŸ˜›...ok how it is related to us is...?

There is a Boombaat a.k.a Dirty Picture word segment i think and look towards the end of video @ 2:50 ..it is Karan Tacker ka turn and he says according to him  Drashti is "Boombaat" 😳...

True KT...DD is a Boombaat babe...☺️ 😍 ❀️

KSG, KT, GC ...all hunks find her hot and boombaat...πŸ˜› 😳...Well KSG cause once he had said in wassup while talking abt GHSP that other then Jennifer he thinks DD is some one who is as Hot and talented as her...😳

GC...the less said the better...😈

😳
Hehehehehehehehe...I love the last lineEmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
What does boombhat mean?

Hello devils πŸ€—
@Faria
I have no idea, and definitley would like to know. But it sounds something like a bombshellπŸ˜‰
Awww, those pics  are so nice...
There was so much work that went into that scene...It must have been really tough for the actors also... Just to be under the water and get a perfect shot like that
Hi guys

Telly Tadka has posted indiv interviews of cast n crew on their website (no GC n DD). it is interesting to listen to sandeep n samir.

there is nano, preeto, lucky n amit chanda, mehboob(exec prod of endemol, i believe)

i just heard sandeep, mehboob, samir

sandeep's impression of DD n GC s good

when will we get GC n DD? hope they get a joint interview. dat will be a feather in the cap fo rTT

http://spamdomain.net/category/video-gallery/interviews/

@ priya..i think Mehboob is their schedule man...πŸ€”
Also in the 25 min video of all combined there is a person Lalit...(dunno position)...even he is worth listening...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 12 years ago