# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by pennu

Chaska Meter came back...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
@jyo

Do you have any updates on what responses people were getting when they called starone?
Whatever it is , even id they are thinking abt it in that direction it is a very good news. Hope something materialises soon
Originally posted by nirvanica15

@jyo

Do you have any updates on what responses people were getting when they called starone?
Whatever it is , even id they are thinking abt it in that direction it is a very good news. Hope something materialises soon
Well few got some positive reply like talks with PH r on ..and even Endemol's Ranbir giving positive replies ...we will hv to keep the pressure on till we get official news 😳

Just saw the second episode of Geet and posted my take in Samana's thread ...posting it here too 😳

Second Episode made me feel Geet's pain even more the way she could not even raise her voice or give her views on anything and on top of that the pain she was going through because of Darji leaving those scars on her hand but still she had to get ready because ladkewalas r coming to see her  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­..

One could clearly say that Geet was not at all prepared for the marriage as she wanted to study further but as usual she had no say in the house and so was forced to meet Dev and his family against her wishes as noone had the guts to go against Brij or Darji's wish ...not even Geet's own parents and this was Geet's biggest bad luck that even her own parents were spineless ...Yes I will use the word spineless because they could see Geet's pain so clearly but could not say a word to the likes of Darji or Brij 😑

Dev's family consisting of his sister,NT and that mother Pammi,right from the start looked very suspicious with their behaviour especially the mother Pammi who looked quite creepy to be honest 😳..Somewhere I had the doubts on NT right from that episode based on my 13 yrs of serial experience πŸ˜†πŸ˜› ;I guessed it that NT might b Dev's girlfriend but no way she can b his bhabhi πŸ˜† ;Well later it turned out that NT is Dev's wife and DevTara was discovered πŸ˜† ;If we see this early episode ,we will realise that it was Dev who was calling the shots and acting all fida over Geet while his family was only giving him support and mayb thats one reason later no loyal viewer of this show could accept Dev as a victim and eventually becoming a saint thus making NT look like the culprit which was never the case 😑 ;This episode clearly showed that Dev was equally involved in this whole act 😑...

Overall the episode was a good build up for the coming episodes as it mainly projected two things ..one is Dev's family's suspicious intro and second is how Geet has no say in her own family and is forced to do whatever Darji and Brij orders 😊

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
 Hi, Nirvi,Swati, pennuπŸ€—ya heard jyo saying they are discussing so,edemol &LIFE OK people. New shows are bunch of waste. too much serious lifetype. no entertainment.IAm now much worried If they listen to us and GHSP on LO toh phir se reach ki problem na ho jaye and again everybody has to suffer including leads who are investing  time  for fans.
Make sure we daily keep the calls and mails going to Endemol and Star one/lifeok in huge numbers because maintaining pressure is important 😳

Call up starone/lifeok and endemol on these following numbers
Starone/lifeok no:-022-67227777
Endemol no:- 022-42164000

And also mail them on foloowing IDs
post feedback to indya.com :-
http://www.indya.com/
and send mails to lifeok :- [email protected]
post feed back here:-
www.lifeok.com
Jyo i called n they asked for details, mmoi said moi is 35 yrs old working women who loves Geet... Moi niece got moi hooked to Geet... My husband is so J of MSK... He celebrated geet ending with a Pastry 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
@ All

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=273563252692694&set=a.135017853213902.17562.134797139902640&type=1&ref=nf

Go to dis link n like , cmnt karo

Show d power of Gurtians,Maaneetians,GHSPians
Beautifull analysis going on in the DenπŸ‘πŸ‘..I m stalkingπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I cant participate ..as I have a pledge of not to watch the older epis untill We get Gurti back😭😭...Babaji...rehem karna
Love u all
IshyπŸ˜ƒ
Good night :-) i am also calling them and requesting them on fbs too