Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@all- Thanks for the explanation -else I'd be bubbling with agonising curosityπŸ˜†

Yup-office track was all our fave-it put Maaneet's journey in different direction and it was bursting with possibilities as we saw the blood relationship b/w Maan & Dev -yet couldn't help but rejoice in Maaneet's staring session,falling-in-love phase though Dev was going to be a crack their developing attachement.

Plus Maan's past & how Geet unwittingly brought light in his dark life with her never-say-die attitude ,joi de vivre😳

Finally how'd Maaneet be united & Geet get her justice-was a major qn & I wanted Maan to be her pillar in that path especially
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hellooo all
whats happening?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I remember people going mad over the whole kurbaan hua sequence which was part of office track and was later followed by behne de and hum tum classics ..so its the office track only which gave us the best phase of Maaneet romance ..no wonder GC-DD both wants season 2 to start with office track if possible πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Anyways updt from star one is coming positive today whoever is calling them ..πŸ˜›...it seems some khichdi is pakaofying between endemol and star one/lifeok finally πŸ˜ƒ...we should keep calling endemol and lifeok/star one regularly to show them that our hallabol still continues 😎

Call them on these numbers...

Starone/lifeok no:-022-67227777
Endemol no:- 022-42164000
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks again Aarushi!

I have PMed you all the necessaries πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Preet!

Life OK is like watching the news. πŸ˜•

Some people like that though... gritty shows that show harsh reality. We will see how it fares. I wouldn't totally write it off just yet.
Lily201 thumbnail
@Priya- LOK defo doesn't deserve to be called "revamped" Star One -I mean it broke the entire DNA of SO -which despite its tag line of "youth" flavour it appealed to adult demographics as well & had a diversity- and wasn't monotonous, I loved its onscreen presence coz it was so different from other GECs-unlike LOK's attempt which fails for me. 

This doesn't show that much creativity has gone in and which viewers it'd like to target & its sense of naming shows with titles doesn't go too well.

BTW-so does this have a higher "reach" wrt SO,any idea??  
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Thanks again Aarushi!

I have PMed you all the necessaries πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Preet!

Life OK is like watching the news. πŸ˜•

Some people like that though... gritty shows that show harsh reality. We will see how it fares. I wouldn't totally write it off just yet.

Sure but a "balance" is needed - in their bid to present as a "serious drama" channel -they haven't presented it in an appealing way -plus even in gritty cinema sector nothing is there which isn't tried- even the psycho,torturous,obsessed husband is tried as a side track in SGP -so more than the subject the portrayal matters a lot
Anyways moi doesn't vote in its favour -nothing is there with immediate connect

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Lily Virat jisa pati kisi ko na mile!!!
MSK jisa pati sabhi ko mile!!
 Don't U find any difference.,Let them loose.
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys... glad to see the den filling up with comments

I am a little sick with cold and hence have not been in front of the comp for too long. Will come in to catch up with u all at leisure soon. 

Lily201 thumbnail
@Preet- Holas !!

@Jyo- I'm gonna award you with "best entry" award (post MSK's emergence from depths of river with a bheegi-bhagi kudi) -coz you always bring a bomabastic newsπŸ˜†

I hope whatever is brewing b/w Endemol & SO/LOK -presents us with a season 2 😳

-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Bru ye out house tere liye...