# Devils Den# -A celebration by, of and for Devils - Page 94

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bru22

'Birthcertificate hai'any one remember this dialoge ha?

Haan bru I remember It is during the outhouse fight naa. Moi loved that when she asks proof. All the scenes I have seen more than 100 times. I just like that out house scenes . Moi missing that outhouse .Now I willsearch a pic of outhouse😭
That is the reason I want season 2 to begin with IP track it can have romeo manisha pandeji tasha adi & pinky
@Aarushi: He just agreed and said they did a lot of masti during those days and it was fun for everybody. 😊

CAN YOU PUT THE EPISODE UP TODAY?? 😃
Originally posted by Lily201

@Samana,Priya- What was Gc reply to that qn??

Although I suppose glycerine usage was never a part of MSK's character much😆
GC's reply to season 2 question WAS HOPE AGAINST HOPE FOR A SEASON 2
BUT TRUST ME they were being diplomatic they cannot say anything till the time things are finalised hence they said this so the fight for season 2 must go on
 DD said I would like to do office track if GHSP-2 is done with the same cast. But RJ heard car😆 He repeated thar and said car?? then GC corrected it and said cast. Han we loved it doing office track .then DD said actually we all enjoyed doing it. Then I too felt they know fans like romance & office track and If they say romance it would look weird😆 and office track is ofcourse our fav.
@all- This is coming in a bit randomly,but moi doesn't like LOK as a package -coz even though there might be certain hard-hitting subjects chosen -but it lacks zing & is not portrayed with the appeal of a new channel-with a niche👎🏼

Sorry I don't beleive sundry advertisements can help promote a channel -I defo don't like cinematography,aesthetics-they're too drab🥱

@Samana- Okies -first let me find the links etc-its supposed to be on the same thread right 'n' around 8:00-9:00pm time frame??
Originally posted by Lily201

@Samana- Okies -first let me find the links etc-its supposed to be on the same thread right 'n' around 8:00-9:00pm time frame??

Yes, same time, same thread!

If you want I will find you the links now and you just have to put them up.

Hang on...will PM you.
 Oye lily flower I discovered this much before than U haan.U people might have thought Richa has gone mad with GHSP going off air. Now see the struggle of LIFE OK.I have seen all the promos of LIFE OK. and some are average and some are EWW...Idon't know whom they want to drag to watch these shows.
Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
You are right lily LOK does not have that zing which will make it a hit all the shows are way too depressing & its not my cup of tea I mean after a hard day's work I want to watch something entertaining & not stuff which LOK shows although for some weard reason i think that saubhagyaati bhawa will be the only show that will be a hit amongst the newly launched shows
this phase reminds me of the time wen remix ended & SO came up with shows like O sathi re parayadhan it was a total dip
want a good news next year with geet season 2'sreturn
Any news about the season 2 jsut want to know where e stand right now
Edited by Priya291188 - 12 years ago