Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Jyo: Neha's analysis came from my post! πŸ˜†

@All: Ok goodnight people! See you tomorrow. 😊
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m such a doggie...I just came to den ...OMG den memorie are being discussed awww..  .@Jhaan didi lOVED ur post...I came to Den almost towards the end 😭😭😭...And i became a Groupie ...here ...warna chances kam theπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love the place,...I had a very very warma welcome by allπŸ˜ƒ
I m sure this place will be always buzzing ...as we all will get Gurti and Geet part 2 ..soon
Keep the fight on!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana
GOod Night, good job too for the first dayπŸ‘
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shivi...i know re...its not fair on actors like GC & DD where the entire story revolved around them. Thats the mistake the CVs did. After the initial 4-5months there wasn't a strong enough parallel track that the viewers found appealing. There was a lot of pressure on Gurti because of that...
@Neha- Loved your take. Especially the thing mentioned about witches, if I recall correctly (a teacher told me this when I was around 9-10) if one was suspected to be a witch or have anything to do with witchcraft they would tie their arms and legs and throw them in the water. If they escaped they would be prosecuted for witchcraft and if they didn't they would be proven innocent yet would die. Either way, the person ends up dying. 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Boogly, actually from what i learned from Micro...these ladies that thought they were witches were really hallucinating because they were seriously ill by consuming mushrooms which contain a type of bug that causes LSD...pretty much they were hallucinating all these things...and were killed!!!

However, there were some that actually were wickens..
@Shivi- People still died so yeah, at the end they all just die. 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ha yea they died...btw why are we talkin about witches, i am confused? lol
It's not even nine and I'm already falling asleep :| Well good night girls, don't know how much longer I'll be able to stay awake without collapsing. 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Neha:Put your awesome analysis in Samana's post too 😳...lovely take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@All:I agree with Shivi ..mayb now we will b able to find out all the hidden symbolisms in the starting episodes now that we r doing the analysis again after knowing the whole story ...so we know whats coming next πŸ˜›..

Good to see that the Den is still rocking ⭐️

yo yo yo ...Den was, is , will always rocking πŸ€—