Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Uh Shivs, I would have never dreamt of starting the analysis of old episodes without you had you not very pointedly said that that road was far too painful for you to go down. Sorry for listening to what you say and caring about your proclaimed feelings!

And now you are guilt tripping. 🥺

If you do miraculously have the inclination now, do come join us! It will be a pleasure and a half!

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2417543
-Khush- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So are we back to square one?  😈
Discussing GurTi's ishaare 😍 🤣

Hola devils...🤗

My haarmons are going hay-wire...😳
First imagining GurTi dancing to Ooh la la ...☺️
Then DD with some drolling of GC dancing to Chikni Chameli...☢️

So excuse my brains today...🤣 🤣 🤣

@zee...i loved what you said abt the radio chat...GC correcting him means he was listening with interest...😳

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Uh Shivs, I would have never dreamt of starting the analysis of old episodes without you had you not very pointedly said that that road was far too painful for you to go down. Sorry for listening to what you say and caring about your proclaimed feelings!

And now you are guilt tripping. 🥺

If you do miraculously have the inclination now, do come join us! It will be a pleasure and a half!

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2417543

ahh, it was a painful decision, BUT i have no choice, i miss GHSP too much...mind as well watch episodes that WERE brilliant...and amazing divine ect ect
too tell u all the truth GC and DD looked soo much more healthier than too...GC looked like he had a full face...and a differennt glow, he looked much yummier...after his malaria he had lost too much weight...then his second time he had lost wayyy too much...he did gain it back BUT HIS FACE still has not gotten his old glow...same with DD...

I wish they get a good break and come back together fresh😳 
I shall watch the first episode when i come back from my last exam, and do my analysis...😛

i will be caught up for tomorrow than...🤗
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another thing I loved abt the RJ was how sportive he was in telling that people think he was doing all this to get publicity for himself👏
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Shivi
It would be great to have u as well...

All the best for ur exam later
Nirva-pretty much the RJ was trying to tell Gurti that HE WAS NOT...exaggerating when he said that people are upset...and crazy for them!!

That was what i liked, how he described the craze...the emotions the fans are going through right now...

The cool thing will be that now we will be able to analyze the first 9 months with a total different perspective than the first time...perhaps we may even find symbolisms that we missed...and even be able to make a new symbolism that reflects the whole future episodes of GHSP...

eh, i guess i won't be so bad...we can continue this at least until we win our battle for another season.

I just wished that Indian telly adapted the right contracts and the right TV rules where they gave enough time to their actors to look fresh...perhaps air the episode 3 days a week...have ur whole cast sign a contract before they begin their work...that when they go on a seasonal break they can do other projects BUT they must be completed by the time you are due back from the seasonal break...

or instead of 5 days a week...air it 3 days a week...this will give better quality...better story...better ideas...

even the writers...creative heads...directors need to breathe, they cannot slave around all day to come up with different things...

ever since geet has ended i have finished mostly all othe 8 seasons of how i met your mother...there was throughout only character consistency of all characters...in fact they even mentioned many things in their stories that happened during the first season...

i have been watching bones...leverage...Merlin...these shows have been going on for quite a while...BUT they all have been giving us great quality episodes...and unique creative ideas in the story...

actors don't look overworked...tired...ect ect...
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
@Shivi
So true, then there wont be so much pressure on everybody to fill in the time... There wont be cribbing abt the availability of an actor, and they can show the lead actors all the 20 minutes, as the pressure is distributed over less number of days...

P.S
I watch how I met your mother as well, that is one of the show I started recently and covered most of it as it airs with the repeats...
One other show I am watching is the Big Bang Theory and its pretty good too
'@Shvi- Yes I agree. I know Pakistani serials only air once a week and so they're of really high quality. DD looked sooo young in the initial days! she could definitely pass as college student. Seasonal breaks really would give the actors a time to refresh themselves and complete other projects, India is progressing really fast, give it a few years I'm pretty sure they'll opt for seasons instead of daily soaps. 
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Shivi...The dynamics of Indian shows is different from the west. Concept of giving the actors a break and showing seasons may not work there. Secondly even in the US daily shows like Bold & Beautiful, Days of our Lives air without seasons.SitComs can be shown in seasons but not daily soaps.