Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What a great interview!

They were so polite and respectful and took the whole thing so seriously and I really respect that about them. We all know they are each super talented and now it is confirmed that they are genuine and humble people as well! These two are here to stay! 👍🏼

Am I gushing? Sorry, but can you blame me? 😆

One thing I don't think the RJ understood is that we weren't blaming Gul for the ruin of the show, but rather her attitude towards the interview. But if GC and DD are willing to vouch for her then I guess she can't be all bad! 😕 I mean they could have just said don't blame her but DD specifically said she took the right decision so maybe there really is something there we don't know. Nevertheless, her tone was unforgivable and it was to that that I personally responded.

Like I said before, together or apart, these two have a fan for life in me! 😃
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa23

Priya I watched Yesterday in Utube the psycoshow is scary and irritating. the male lead always acts  in same role. My mom said he was in KZK he was psyco in that also.

He was not a psycho there but a cassanova his dressing style made him look like a psycho & I wonder how will people sleep after watching that kind of a show I mean it has a 10 pm slot
priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hola devils!!!

i too heard the interview. both GC n DD were so loving to d fans and were so humble, no wonder they are loved by so many fans. how can we lose them to some other shows!

Though they are not sure of season 2 (how will they know) bt they seem to be willing.

i liked the way both want to do office track again. i wish we have office setting in the second season too.

we shd try our luck with d channel. i hope d initial trps of life ok channel is not ok, so that geet 2 has a better chance. (i know it is wrong but i am selfish for my geet)

what shd we do to carry on our fight? mail our feedback to which channel, now dat starone is no more?
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The things that I can make out is that endemol backed out from producing that CC show then tiffs started between the two PHs since endemol looks after the finances the production quality suffered the part where four lions is to be blamed is that they never cared about geet after that & this is unproffessional on their part
geet's condition became more like a kid whose parents are on a verge of a divorce geet suffered because of the clash of the PHs so from her line of a better comeback DD meant that this time the show will be produced by one PH or those PHs who are in good terms with one another
the area where gul is to be blamed is that she let those tiffs affect the show & that is unproffessional
coming to DD 's statement about gul taking the right decision I think its diplomatic DD is not really the kind to keep grudges against anyone hence that line
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 No priya i have seen it he keeps that girl in a big house,he suspects her ,he tortures her and he lits up the gas a red hot a iron rod and try to burn.He wanted ly marries that middle class girl . When he comes to know that girl is much talented from others he will torture her. That is what I have seen in Utube. U know what from today morning we are not getting LIFE OK channel and the area we live in Ie cantonment area is the place where most north indians stay.My mom  is irritating me since morning that she is gonna watch only LIFE OK from today but bechari ka dil thod diya cable wale ne.😆 Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana
You are so right, they were very humble in their answers, and really made sure that fans know they really appreciate the love they are getting...

Check your PM

Priya204 thumbnail

Originally posted by: richa23

No priya i have seen it he keeps that girl in a big house,he suspects her ,he tortures her and he lits up the gas a red hot a iron rod and try to burn.He wanted ly narries that middle class girl because he is cassanova. When he comes to know that girl is much tallented from others he will torture her. Thart is what I have seen in Utube. U know what from today morning we are not getting LIFE OK channel and the area we live in Ie cantonment area is the place where most north indians stay.My mom  is irritating me since morning that she is gonna watch only LIFE OK from today but bechari ka dil thod diya cable wale ne.😆

No you got me wrong I said he was a cassona in KZK but in this show he is a psycho
I guess I am lucky here I get LO but my mom is not interested in watching that show but she wants to watch meri maa so I will have to think of something or choose a better show than meri maa I showed her the repeats of diya bati dekha ek khwab now lets see what she sees 9 pm
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 So true sam they gave all the answers wid gr8 patience. Really what is going to happen nobody knows but they left a reason to be their fan if they work together or individually but now this time i want them to do a project together, if not on LIFE OK toh  on star plus  at 8.30  just after CC show.
Priya204 thumbnail
I have observed one thing that people who would bash geet in terms of story post marriage are now actually fighting for a season 2 I won't take any names but this is something really appreciative & has never happened so fingers crossed for a season 2 with the old writers & the old cvs who can use their vision on maneet & rectify mistakes done in geet 1
nirvanica15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Priya

There are so many people who didnt like where the show is going after the marriage, they might not be bashing, but there was a lot of disappointment... I am one of them...

But the only reason we still kept on watching it because of Maneet, hoping it would get better, now when it ended, now we are hoping we get the same wine in a different bottle...
Edited by nirvanica15 - 12 years ago